For unbricking, Software update, Repair firmware, fix unknown baseband or IMEI, unrooting, Switching from China stock rom to global stock rom, Global stock rom to China rom, Develover rom to global stock rom, Beta rom to stable version rom, etc.
Prepare before flash firmware
- Make sure your Xiaomi Redmi K20 Pro codename is raphael
- Make sure your Xiaomi Redmi K20 Pro using Qualcomm chipset
- Provide Laptop/PC/Notebook Windows OS XP/7/8/10 and USB Cable data
- Charge your battery to a minimum of 50%
- Download, unpack and install on computer: MiFlash20180528.zip MiFlash (2018.5.28.0)
- Download and than extract on computer: fastboot-to-edl.zip
- Download and install on computer: universaladbdriver_v6.0.exe
- Download extract and install on computer: PdaNetA4183.rar
- Download, extract on computer: adb-fastboot-tool.zip
- Before flashing the most important thing is to check your codename cellphones, codename is raphael or on build prop ro.product.device=raphael, ro.product.name=raphael. Please follow my guide below..
How to check codename of Xiaomi Redmi K20 Pro
- Make sure all the drivers that you downloaded above have been installed correctly
- Turn off smartphone
- Enter Fastboot mode by pressing simultaneously VOLUME DOWN and POWER BUTTON
- Connect your smartphone and computer using a USB data cable
- On computer, Go into ADB Fastboot Tools folder you are unpacked
- Stay on your computer, cmd.exe (Open command window) on compouter
- Type command and press enter
- Type command and press enter
fastboot getvar product (There you will see your phone’s codename)
Download Official Xiaomi Redmi K20 Pro Stock ROM
User interface MIUI: V10.3.7.0.PFKCNXM
OS (Operation System) : Android 9.0 Pie
Software upgrade Version : stable
Firmware for Fastboot / Miflash: raphael_images_V10.3.7.0.PFKCNXM_20190528.0000.00_9.0_cn_8b5bfd6d56.tgz
How to Flash Xiaomi Redmi K20 Pro Firmware using MIFLash
Disclaimer: All actions are at your own risk, don’t do it if you don’t understand at all or do it only by experts to avoid risks such as hardbrick or other and always make sure to fully back up all data systems your Xiaomi Redmi K20 Pro
- Unpack your firmware .tgz using 7zip.exe
- Run MiFlash or Xiaomi Flashing Tool
- Press [SELECT] on MIFLASH, and highlight to the Stock ROM folder
- Pay attention at the bottom Miflash, You need to choose the command that suits you
flash_all_except_data_storage.bat is flash rom without delete internal rom memory (Recommended)
Flash_all.bat is flashing all firmware file, all Xiaomi Redmi K20 Pro systems including internal rom memory will be deleted, but except sd-card
flash_all_lock.bat = Install firmware and All system data, internal rom memory will removed, Relocked bootloader
- Turn off Smasrtphone
- Press simultaneously Volume down + power button into fastboot mode
- Connect your phone to computer using USB cable
- check Xiaomi Redmi K20 Pro driver must be installed correctly on computer device manager, If it doesn’t work, you must be use TEST POINT methods.
- Go to fastboot-to-edl and run EDL.exe file , your phone will auto go into Emergency download mode (EDL)
- Back to Miflashtool, Click REFRESH on MIFLASH to detect your smartphone connected to computer.
- If detected. Now, press FLASH button to starting flashing your Xiaomi Redmi K20 Pro stock rom / firmware
- If successful, your Xiaomi Redmi K20 Pro will automatically boot normally.
- In many cases your Xiaomi Redmi K20 Pro must be unlocked bootloader before flashing
- Get to know your firmware type by using the example below, for my example if 18.104.22.168 QCMIDXM
11 is MIUI version or MIUI 11 version
Q is Operation System or Android 10 Q version
CM is Device model or CM is Redmi 7A
ID is Region or country code. MI is stock ROM for All country/nternational country/Global rom/Multilanguage, IN just for India country, EEA just for Europe region, RU just for Russia country, ID just for indonesia country and CN is Chinese rom or factory firmware and just EN (English), CN (Chinese) Which can be flashed to all phones in any region but not multilanguage and no included Google playstore
XM = the stock firmware version
- The above firmware can also be installed via Miracle Box, Qpst or Qfill if using Qualcomm chipset, SPFlashtool if mediatek MTxxx chipset, or flash one by one file full dump image( flash_all_except_data.sh, modem, NVram, kernel,flash_all.sh, flash_all_except_data.bat, included flash_all.bat, flash_all_lock.bat, rawprogram0.xml, flash_all_lock.sh, sahara.xml, prog_emmc_firehose.mbn, patch0.xml, partition.xml, recovery.img, NON-HLOS.bin, system.img, userdata.img, emmc_appsboot.mbn, cache.img, boot.img, splash.img, logo.bin, scatter file , etc).
- After flashing, you will usually be asked to enter again MICLOUD account username and password FRP
- After flashing the first boot menu, you might be asked for a MIcloud account or FRP, If forgotten you must be bypass or unlock first. An alternative to fixing the problem is with flashing Xiaomi Redmi K20 Pro custom rom like havoc os, Cyanogen mod, lineago os, AOSP But it must Rooting and TWRP installed first on your Xiaomi Redmi K20 Pro .
Credits: Official Xiaomi , Xiaomi forums, Xiaomi.eu, XDA develover and all android develover.