Sony Xperia 10 Dual I4193 Flash Firmware
For unbricking, Software update, Repair firmware, fix unknown baseband or IMEI, unrooting, Switching from ysl stock rom to global stock rom, Global stock rom to ysl rom, Develover rom to global stock rom, Beta rom to stable version rom, etc.
Prepare before flashing
- Make sure your Sony Xperia 10 Dual codename is I4193
- Provide Laptop/PC/Notebook Windows OS XP/7/8/10 and USB Cable data
- Charge your battery to a minimum of 50%
- Download, unpack and install on computer: flashtool-0.9.28.0-windows.exe
- Download extract and install on computer: Sony Xperia 10 Dual Driver (Fastboot DIAG mode)
Download Official Sony Xperia 10 Dual I4193 Stock ROM Firmware .ftf For Flashtool
|Commercial and Journalists||I4193_53.0.A.2.139-R1A_1319-1273_Commercial and Journalists.FTF||Android 9.0 Pie|
|StoreFront||I4193_53.0.A.6.92-R1A_1319-3661_StoreFront.FTF||Android 9.0 Pie|
|Taiwan||I4193_53.0.A.8.71-R3A_1317-8892_Customized TW.FTF||Android 9.0 Pie|
|Taiwan||I4193_53.0.A.6.92-R3A_1317-8892_Customized TW.FTF||Android 9.0 Pie|
|Hong Kong||I4193_53.0.A.8.71-R6A_1317-7872_Customized HK.FTF||Android 9.0 Pie|
|Hong Kong||I4193_53.0.A.6.92-R6A_1317-7872_Customized HK.FTF||Android 9.0 Pie|
|Hong Kong||I4193_53.0.A.4.74_1317-7872_Customized HK.FTF||Android 9.0 Pie|
|Hong Kong||I4193_53.0.A.2.149_1317-7872_Customized HK.FTF||Android 9.0 Pie|
How to Flash Sony Xperia 10 Dual Firmware using MIFLash
Disclaimer: All actions are at your own risk, don’t do it if you don’t understand at all or do it only by experts to avoid risks such as hardbrick or other and always make sure to fully back up all data systems your Sony Xperia 10 Dual I4193
- Run Sony Flashtool by Androxyde
- choose Flash (lightning logo)
- Select Flashmode, then Ok
- In the Source folder, click point three (…)
- Navigate to the folder / firmware where you put the ROM extract results above and than Click the dropdown to find the ROM version code, for example 45.5.B.x.xx, Checking USERDATA is optional, if checked then all data on your device will be lost. If unchecked, stay safe. I chose to keep checking to prevent the possibility of force closed, bugs, and so on after the flashing process is complete. This usually happens when switching ROM types;
If so, click Flash.
- Tutorial above if the firmware is .ftf including system.sin but If firmware just OTA Update, you can flash via recovery or TWRP mode.
- In many cases your Sony Xperia 10 Dual must be unlocked bootloader before flashing or upgrading like from Android 9 Pie to 10 Q
- Global ROM is for international, All country or Multilanguage
- After flashing, you will usually be asked to enter again Sony or Google account username and password FRP, If forgotten you must be bypass or unlock first. An alternative to fixing the problem is with flashing Sony Xperia 10 Dual I4193 custom rom like havoc os, Cyanogen mod, lineago os, AOSP But it must Rooting and TWRP installed first on your Sony Xperia 10 Dual .
Credits: Official Support Sony , forums, AndroPlus, 4pda.ru, XDA develover and all android develover.