This is the official firmware or stock rom to update Meizu MX4 Pro phone. You can also solve problems like hardbrick, bootloop, remove virus, unroot, hard reset/rollback/Downgrade firmware Meizu MX4 Pro phone. You need to know that some firmware may need to unlock the bootloader before it can be installed firmware. And if your device does not have any changes after flashing, please check the hardware part such as MMC, or if have access problom to Google apps you can flash this -> gapps.zip
Meizu MX4 Pro Stock Rom / Firmware
|Released||Region||Devices Name||Firmware Version||Download|
|15/11/2016||Public Firmware||Meizu MX4 Pro||Flyme OS 184.108.40.206A (Stable)||update.zip|
|01/11/2016||Public Firmware||Meizu MX4 Pro||Flyme OS 220.127.116.11A (Stable)||update.zip|
|27/09/2016||Public Firmware||Meizu MX4 Pro||Flyme OS 18.104.22.168A (Stable)||update.zip|
|30/08/2016||Public Firmware||Meizu MX4 Pro||Flyme OS 22.214.171.124A (Stable)||update.zip|
|26/07/2016||Public Firmware||Meizu MX4 Pro||Flyme OS 126.96.36.199A (Stable)||update.zip|
|17/01/2017||Public Firmware||Meizu MX4 Pro||Flyme OS 188.8.131.52A (Stable)||update.zip|
|30/12/2016||Public Firmware||Meizu MX4 Pro||Flyme OS 184.108.40.206A (Beta)||update.zip|
|18/10/2016||Public Firmware||Meizu MX4 Pro||Flyme OS 220.127.116.11A (Beta)||update.zip|
|23/12/2016||Global / International Firmware||Meizu MX4 Pro||Flyme OS 18.104.22.168G (Stable)||update.zip|
|03/11/2016||Global / International Firmware||Meizu MX4 Pro||Flyme OS 22.214.171.124G (Stable)||update.zip|
|29/09/2016||Global / International Firmware||Meizu MX4 Pro||Flyme OS 126.96.36.199G (Stable)||update.zip|
|06/09/2016||Global / International Firmware||Meizu MX4 Pro||Flyme OS 188.8.131.52G (Stable)||update.zip|
|12/08/2016||Global / International Firmware||Meizu MX4 Pro||Flyme OS 184.108.40.206G (Stable)||update.zip|
|31/05/2016||Global / International Firmware||Meizu MX4 Pro||Flyme OS 220.127.116.11G (Stable)||update.zip|
|28/04/2015||Unicom Edition Firmware||Meizu MX4 Pro||Flyme OS 18.104.22.168U (Stable)||update.zip|
|28/04/2015||Mobile Customize Firmware||Meizu MX4 Pro||Flyme OS 22.214.171.124C (Stable)||update.zip|
How To Flash Meizu MX4 Pro Firmware
- if you need try using update Meizu MX4 Pro firmware using FlashFire -> Read here
- How to unbricking Meizu MX4 Pro -> Read Here
Warnings and Precautions
- Do not forget that sometimes recommended a full reset (format) , so as not to bring the tails of the previous firmware.
- Download the correct firmware (all links are in the header of the theme of your phone).
- Please Note that even though this statement is essentially universal, but it is subject to Meizu MX4 Pro and when you go out of your order on your device, then keep in mind that the files must be taken from their phone model and not on the Meizu MX4 Pro. The same is true if you do not understand something and you ask questions about the topic. Do not forget to return to the theme of your phone.
- Strictly abide by the name of “update” and extension “.zip”, If the name is not correct in recovery see the words “Firmware not found”.
- Do not forget to check the integrity of the file. Note that even MD5 checking the firmware file there is a theoretical possibility that when you copy a file to the phone will not be copied completely.It is better to once again verify the MD5 on the phone (unfortunately does not work in the 3rd version of the installation because the file is temporary and will be deleted as soon as we come out of rekaveri, but on the computer after copying to the folder G:Recovery, we can still check MD5) . MD5 can synchronize the phone also using various applications. I have been using Solid Explorer File Manager.
Starting updates /Downgrade/Repair firmware Meizu MX4 Pro
1) Please do not upgrade Meizu MX4 Pro with non-official firmware
2) Upgrading international version phone with the mainland China Simple Chinese version firmware may lead to compatibility issues
3) Before upgrading, check that the battery has at least 20% capacity
4) Selecting “Clear data” will delete all personal data ( such as Notes, Email, and Contacts); whereas the internal storage for Music and Camera photos …etc. will remain intact.
5) Already opened system permission (ROOT), the user must select “Clear Data” to clear phone data for firmware upgrade, Otherwise, it may cause abnormal system or application error ;
6) After upgrading the firmware, if system reboot or application force close, please try to reset your phone or re-upgrading (Settings-> phone->Storage->Factory reset to reset the phone)
1. Place the root of the internal memory “update.zip” file.
2. Sign in to Windows Explorer / File Manager / documents (depending on the friendly slang).
3. Press / tapnut / click (depending on the friendly slang) to update.zip.
4. Choose whether or not the “Clear data” “clear data” (wipe / wipe / formatting system cache and data). The data files with photos, video, music, games, documents, and so on. N. Will not be removed.
Option 2 (without a computer)
1. “update.zip” firmware file must be located in the root of the internal memory.
2. Turn off Meizu MX4 Pro
3.Hold the “power + volume up” button to enter the “recovery”
4. Choose whether or not “clear data” “clear data” and click “Next”, “the next”
Option 3 (with a computer)
1. Turn off Meizu MX4 Pro
2. Press the “power + volume up” to enter the “recovery” (hold the button just before the inscription meizu, then release both buttons, or well enough to let go of “power” button)
3. Connect your Meizu MX4 Pro to a computer, causing the folder appears the G: “recovery”
4. In this folder copy the firmware file in the format “update.zip”.
5. After copying the file, without fail disconnect your Meizu MX4 Pro from the computer.
6. Choose whether or not to clear data “clear data” and click Next “next”
Note: keep in mind the temporary file and deleted as soon as we come out of rekaveri.
Rollback / downgrade.
Downgrade (to return later to an earlier version of the firmware) is possible by any embodiment of the above.
The main thing is that the process of transition to a newer firmware (for example, 4.5.2) to older (for example, 126.96.36.199) accompanied by data cleaning. In any case, I recommend the third option. And there is a solution for you.
There are certainly exceptions for rollback. The logic is not revealed until the end, but overall will zoom through the very first firmware. Those. in fact roll back is possible through preset at the factory firmware. For example, a plant stood firmware 4.0.3, the rollback will be done through it. The difficulty lies in the fact that sellers are often the factory firmware is reset, and then have to choose the firmware manually.