Plus & Minus Asus Zenfone 4 Max ZC554KL
One brand that is quite prominent, especially in Indonesia, Asus has its own fans to use the cellphone it has. Various offerings were given so that the cellphones made by Asus were still able to compete with cellphones from other brands. Especially from Samsung, which until now is still releasing many superior mobile series.
For this reason, Asus will soon introduce the latest product which is then known by the name of the Asus Zenfone 4 Max ZC554KL. This phone is an advanced series from Asus Zenfone 4 which is quite long on the market. But with various improvements, complete this cellphone in several sectors. So, there are also advantages and disadvantages of Asus Zenfone 4 Max ZC554KL that we need to convey.
supported by a fairly large battery power of 5000 mAh. The latest cellphone is currently carrying a battery with great power. Because, the use of people on their cellphones is also quite often. So a cellphone that is needed has a longer battery life like this phone.
For shortcomings owned by the battery sector, which is supported by the planting battery, the battery of the cellphone cannot be removed. This, makes you have to maintain battery performance properly. Charging by turning off the cellphone to keep the battery durable. But another plus point of this phone is that there is a fast charging feature to help charge the battery faster.
And if you are someone who likes to take pictures, Asus Zenfone 4 Max ZC554KL is armed with a pretty good camera lens. For the front camera, there is an 8 MP lens to take your pictures from the front easily, besides the front camera also works for video calls. While in the main camera, a 13 MP dual lens is provided which will certainly offer a clearer shot.
You will be more spoiled on this Asus Zenfone 4 Max ZC554KL, because the interface sector brings the latest Android operating system version of Nougat which has many displays and other cool features.
Specification Asus Zenfone 4 Max ZC554KL
Network : 2G/3G/4G
Launch : 2017, July
SIM : Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
Screen Display : 5.5 inches, S-IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 720 x 1280 pixels, 16M colors
Protection : Corning Gorilla Glass (unspecified version)
: – ASUS ZenUI 4.0
OS : Android 7.0 (Nougat)
Chipset : Qualcomm MSM8937 Snapdragon 430 (28 nm)
CPU : Octa-core 1.4 GHz Cortex-A53
GPU : Adreno 505
Memory : Card slot : micro SD, up to 256 GB (dedicated slot)
Internal : 32 GB, 3 GB RAM
Rear Camera : Dual : 13 MP, f/2.0, 25mm (wide), AF
13 MP, f/2.0, 12mm, no AF
Camera Features : LED flash, HDR, panorama
Video : [email protected]
Front Camera : Single : 8 MP, f/2.2, 24mm (wide)
Bluetooth : 4.1, A2DP, LE
GPS : Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS
Radio : FM radio
USB : micro USB 2.0, USB On-The-Go
Sensors : Fingerprint (front-mounted), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass
Battery : Non-removable Li-Po 5000 mAh
Colors : Titanium Gray, Rose Pink, Sand Gold, Deepsea Black
Price : About 270 EUR
- 4G LTE network to launch internet data access.
- Supports once with a dual SIM. Phones that can be used in two numbers at the same time are active.
- Running with the most famous Android Nougat operating system in 2017 that provides more up to date services and the latest features.
- Powered by a reliable brain Snapdragon 430 made by Qualcomm combined with Octa Core 1.4 GHz and Andreno 505 processors.
- Present in two RAM variants which are equally adequate, namely 2 GB and 3 GB.
- The look of a phablet-shaped design that is wrapped in luxurious metal material.
- Equipped with a fingerprint scanner aka fingerprint sensor.
- Carrying an LCD screen measuring 5.5 inches wide enough. So it is more comfortable when playing games or watching youtube.
- On the surface it has been coated with reliable Gorilla Glass protection.
- Able to hold ten fingers at a time.
- Dual main camera equipped with a 16 MP + 5 MP configuration that will satisfy photo users.
- The front camera contains high resolution up to 16 MP to support a more beautiful selfie. Even on this front camera is equipped with an opening F2.0 and wide angle feature.
- There are components such as TV Output and various other components.
- The features tucked into the camera are quite abundant.
- Equipped with NFC aka Near Field Communication.
- Supplied with a Li-Po type battery with jumbo power of 5000 mAh.
- Already equipped with fast charging features.
- Not equipped with browser support such as HTML and HTML5.
Thus information about Plus & Minus Asus Zenfone 4 Max ZC554KL that I can describe. Hopefully useful for you. In case of any writing errors or words please give us suggestions or criticisms via our email message or in the comments field provided. Thank you