Plus And Minus vivo V9
On March 29, 2018, Vivo officially launched its new smartphone named V9.
This device is equipped with some features that are featured by Vivo, From full screen bangs with 18: 9 aspect ratio, 24 MP front camera, to use two cameras on the back.
Before the launch, it has many who asked about plus and minus owned by VIvo V9 this. For that, for you who are curious to see the information as well as the following specifications below :
Specification vivo V9
Network : 2G/3G/4G
Launch : 2018, March
Build : Front glass, aluminum body
SIM : Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
Screen Display : 6.3 inches, IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 1080 x 2280 pixels, 16M colors
OS : Android 8.1 (Oreo)
Chipset : Qualcomm MSM8953-Pro Snapdragon 626
CPU : Octa-core 2.2 GHz Cortex-A53
GPU : Adreno 506
Memory : 4 GB RAM, 64 GB Internal, microSD, up to 256 GB (dedicated slot)
Reear Camera : Dual: 16 MP + 5 MP, f/2.0, phase detection autofocus, dual-LED flash
Camera Features : Geo-tagging, touch focus, face detection, HDR, panorama
Video : [email protected], [email protected]
Front Camera : 24 MP, f/2.0, 1080p
Bluetooth : 4.2, A2DP, LE
GPS : Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS
Radio : FM radio, recording
USB : microUSB 2.0, USB On-The-Go
Sensors : Fingerprint (rear-mounted), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass
Battery : Non-removable Li-Ion 3260 mAh
Colors : Gold, Black, Sapphire Blue
Price : About 300 EUR
- Full Screen Spreads Unlike the Vivo V7 that uses the full screen only, V9 has full screen aspect ratio 18: 9 complete with bangs that are almost similar to the iPhone X and OPPO F7. But on the chin looks more like Samsung Galaxy S8.
- Camera Selfie 24 MP Although it has the same resolution with the V7, only Vivo claims that the quality of 24 MP camera obtained by Vivo V9 is sharper. Even able to produce effects bokeh (background blur) with instant.
- Two Main Cameras Not only the front camera is okay, Vivo V9 is also equipped with two main cameras that have good quality. Even with the presence of this two camera support can make the user can take photos with bokeh effect (background blur).
- 3260 mAh battery Vivo V9 itself equipped with a battery that has a capacity of 3260 mAh is able to make durability longer than the Vivo V7 has a 3000 mAh battery equipped. It can be said that the endurance of the batteries will last long thanks to the presence of Snapdragon processor that economical battery.
- Face Access Equipped with this feature makes users can unlock the smartphone just by using his face only. Even Vivo claims that this smartphone can scan the face in just 0.1 seconds.
- Sensor Fingerprint Due to the screen that fills the front, Vivo pinned the fingerprint sensor on the back of the V9. Even so, users can still be comfortable in accessing the fingerprint sensor.
- Polycarbonate rear body For a smartphone that is priced between Rp 3 million to Rp 4 million, Vivo V9 only use the rear body with polycarbonate material. Vivo should be better to wear a metal rear body.
- No NFC NFC technology began to be used for everyday activities, ranging from data transfer, check emoney balance, to charging emoney. Unfortunately Vivo V9 is not equipped with NFC technology that should already exist in the smartphone range of Rp 3 million to Rp 4 million.
- The battery can not be removed The battery can not be removed it will cause problems when the smartphone is having a hang.
Thus information about the plus and minus vivo V9 is what I can describe. may be useful. If there is an error in word writing please provide a criticism or suggestion via our email message or in the comments field provided. Thank you