Plus And Minus vivo X21
Attractive in terms of appearance alone, Vivo X21 was equipped with a line of superior specifications that will spoil the wearer when used. With a bandage of metal and glass material that combined with the concept of full view display that has bangs on the front make Vivo X21 looks so elegant like the iPhone X
Having a 6.43 inch widescreen with Full HD + 1080 x 2160 pixels resolution is certainly able to suguhkan visual clear and comfortable when run. And equipped with IPS LCD panel for wide viewing angles from all sides. More cool again the screen has been covered with screen protector Corning Gorilla Glass 5.
The walk using the latest version of OS Android OS 8.0 Oreo has been confirmed that Vivo X21 will be able to provide a very interesting user experience and features that brought even more diverse when compared with previous versions of OS. Provision of data security will be more secure with the Face unlock and fingerprint sensors that exist on this smartphone.
On the photography side, equipped with 20 MP resolution camera that will make your selfie photo activity so much more exciting. Also on the back equipped with dual resolution 12 MP camera + 12 MP complete with PDAF and LED Flash to produce better photos and quality.
On the inside for performance relies on its powerful Snapdragon 660 processor with Octa-core speed (4 × 2.2 GHz Kryo 260 & 4 × 1.8 GHz Kryo 260) combined with 4 GB RAM and Adreno 512 GPU as a graphics processor. The combination will make computing performance fast and responsive.
Vivo is one of China’s smartphone vendors who are always aggressive in meeting the competition in the increasingly competitive smartphone business. This can be evidenced by the latest smartphone out is called Vivo X21. Smartphones are presented to fill the row of middle-class Vivo smartphone.
For those of you who are curious or would like to intend to buy the following reviews of the vivo X21, the specifications can be more see this brought:
Specification Vivo X21
Network : 2G/3G/4G/CDMA
Launch : 2018, March
Build : Front glass, aluminum body
SIM : Hybrid Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
Screen Display : 6.28 inches, Super AMOLED capacitive touchscreen, 1080 x 2280 pixels, 16M colors
OS : Android 8.1 (Oreo)
Chipset : Qualcomm SDM660 Snapdragon 660
CPU : Octa-core (4×2.2 GHz Kryo 260 & 4×1.8 GHz Kryo 260)
GPU : Adreno 512
Memory : 6 GB RAM, 64/128 GB Internal, microSD, up to 256 GB (uses SIM 2 slot)
Rear Camera : Dual: 12 MP (f/1.8, 1/2.5″, 1.4µm, Dual Pixel PDAF) + 5 MP (f/2.4), phase detection autofocus, LED flash
Camera Features : Geo-tagging, touch focus, face detection, HDR, panorama
Video : [email protected]
Front Camera : 12 MP, f/2.0, 1080p
Bluetooth : 5.0, A2DP, LE
GPS : Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS
Radio : Yes
USB : microUSB 2.0, USB On-The-Go
Sensors : Fingerprint (rear-mounted), accelerometer, proximity, compass
Battery : Non-removable Li-Ion 3200 mAh
Colors : Black, Aurora White, Ruby Red
Price : About 450 EUR
- A more handsome and contemporary look like an expensive smartphone with a mixture of metal and glass materials and full view design is so elegant
- Having an internet connection that has support 4G LTE will certainly be faster when used for browsing or active social media
- The inclusion of the fingerprint sensor has a fast accuracy when used
- Not only that this smartphone also has a face unlock to better maintain the security of the data using the sensor face
- Equipped with 6.43-inch widescreen is very convenient to use for mobile activities daily
- The existence of IPS LCD Panel and Full HD + display resolution capable of displaying the screen look more clear and comfortable to use
- The screen was already equipped with Corning Gorilla Glass 5
- Running on the latest version of Android OS v8.0 Oreo system can display User Experiench look more impressive
- Supports Snapdragon 660 processor combined with GPU Adreno 512 as a graphics processor
- Equipped with 4 GB of RAM that will help the performance of processors more agile when run
- Capture fun photos with 12 MP + 12MP main camera support complete with Laser Autofocus and Dual LED FLash for steady shots
- Dilegkapi with front camera support 20 MP resolution complete with soft light flash
- Planted 3600 mAh large battery of course very durable when used
- Also equipped with charging fast charging that does not require a long time
- Because the type of Hybrid Slot so that its dual SIM can not be activated simultaneously because they have to share the place with external memory
- Battery cropping will be pretty difficult when the smartphone suddenly comes in trouble
Seeing the specs brought in the possibility Vivo X21 will be offered around 4 Millions.
Similarly information about Specifications, Advantages and Disadvantages and Reference Price Vivo X21 that I can describe. Hopefully useful and can be a reference for you in choosing the best smartphone. If there is a written word mistake please give us your criticism or suggestion via email message or in the comment field provided. Thank you