Plus And Minus Oppo R11
Network : 2G/3G/4G/CDMA
Launch : 2017, June
Build : Front glass, aluminum body
SIM : Single SIM (Nano-SIM) or Hybrid Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
Screen Display : 5.5 inches, AMOLED capacitive touchscreen, 1080 x 1920 pixels, 16M colors
Protection : Corning Gorilla Glass 5
OS : Android 7.1.1 (Nougat)
Chipset : Qualcomm SDM660 Snapdragon 660
CPU : Octa-core (4×2.2 GHz Kryo 260 & 4×1.8 GHz Kryo 260)
GPU : Adreno 512
Memory : 4 GB RAM, 6 GB RAM, 64 GB, 128 GB Internal, microSD, up to 256 GB (uses SIM 2 slot)
Rear Camera : Dual: 16 MP (f/1.7, 1/2.8″, 1.12µm, PDAF) + 20 MP (f/2.6, 1/2.8″, 1µm, AF), phase detection autofocus, LED flash, check quality
Camera Features : Geo-tagging, touch focus, face detection, HDR, panorama
Video : [email protected], check quality
Front Camera : 20 MP, f/2.0, 1080p
Bluetooth : 4.2, A2DP, LE, EDR
GPS : Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS
Radio : No
USB : microUSB 2.0, USB On-The-Go
Sensors : Fingerprint (front-mounted), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass
Battery : Non-removable Li-Po 3000 mAh
Colors : Black, Gold, Rose Gold, Red
Price : About 400 EUR
- It has a cool look with a bandage of aluminum alloy metal and super slim in the design is also included with 2.5 D Glass display that makes it more cool.
- Carrying the screen IPS 5.5 inch LCD Full HD resolution would be comfortable to wear with a sharp and clear colors
- The screen is lined with a Gorilla Glass 5 protector capable of withstanding okay when there is a collision or scratch of a sharp object.
- Supports dual-SIM stanby capabilities that can be active simultaneously, both of which have also been supported 4G network connections
- Already provided a 4G LTE connection for internet access is very fast,
- It has a fingerprint scanner feature to provide user data protection
- Sturdy and impressive performance due to support of Snapdragon 660 processor and GPU Adreno 512.
- With 4 GB of RAM is able to support fast and responsive multitasking performance
- Reliable internal storage with 64GB capacity, in addition, also equipped with a microSD slot for additional external storage space.
- Equipped with main camera Dual resolution 20 MP + 16 MP, f / 1.7, phase detection autofocus, OIS, and LED flash can produce crisp and clear images
- It has Ultra HD / 4K 2160p @ 30fps resolution video recording capability
- The presence of a 20 MP camera front + flash screen is certainly very exciting for a happy photo selfie
- A 2900 mAh battery equipped with a super VOOC fast charging that can charge 100% in just 15 minutes
- Not equipped with water and dust resistant capability (IP68) so can not be used when swimming.
- Non Removable / Non-removable battery can be difficult to remove.
Thus information about the plus and minus Oppo R11 that I can describe. Hopefully this information can be useful for you. If there is any writing or word please provide criticism or suggestion to us via our email message or in the comment field provided. Thank you