Advantages and Disadvantages Xiaomi Mi 8 SE
The promised spideti Xiaomi released a midrange mobile phone that was issued simultaneously with Xiaomi Mi8. The smartphone is “Xiaomi Mi8 SE or Xiaomi Mi 8 Special Edition” Named special because this phone is issued to coincide with the birthday Xiaomi to-8 in their work in the smartphone world.
This phone is made with software and hardware under the Mi8 which can be called as a top class phone. And true Mi 8 Special Edition is powered by the latest Snapdragon 710 Chipset made by Qualcomm. Sbab it Mi8 SE is making the first smartphone using the latest Chipset.
And Snapdragon 710 is built on 10nm Fabrication, Chipset is supported by the ability of AR and AI. The installed CPU is the Kryo 360 Octa-core that runs at 2.2 GHz clock speed. Not only that, this chipset is also equipped with GPU Adreno 616 for graphical affairs.
Xiaomi dare say if the overall performance of Snapdragon 710 is better when compared with Snapdragon 660. Whereas when viewed from the consumption of power, you could say that this latest chipset made by Qualcomm can only provide 40 percent lower when playing games or 4K video play.
Mi 8 SE also class by having a look of the present will certainly be able to make the user candidate is not bored when using it.
Nan for you who are curious with full specifications and advantages & disadvantages Xiaomi Mi 8 SE, Here’s more details below:
Specification Mi 8 SE
Network : 2G/3G/4G/CDMA
Launch : 2018, May
SIM : Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
Screen Display : 5.88 inches, Super AMOLED capacitive touchscreen, 1080 x 2244 pixels, 16M colors
Protection : Corning Gorilla Glass (unspecified version)
OS : Android 8.1 (Oreo)
Chipset : Qualcomm SDM710 Snapdragon 710
CPU : Octa-core (2×2.2 GHz Cortex-A75 & 6×1.7 GHz Cortex-A55)
GPU : Adreno 616
Memory : 4/6 GB RAM, 64 GB Internal, Card slot : No
Rear Camera : Dual: 12 MP (f/1.9, 1.4µm, dual-pixel PDAF, gyro-EIS) + 5 MP (f/2.0, 1.12µm), dual pixel phase detection autofocus, LED flash
Camera Features : Geo-tagging, touch focus, face detection, HDR, panorama
Video : [email protected], [email protected]/120fps
Front Camera : 20 MP (f/2.0, 2.0µm), 1080p
Bluetooth : 5.0, A2DP, LE
GPS : Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS, GALILEO
Infrared port : Yes
Radio : No
USB : Type-C 1.0 reversible connector
Sensors : Fingerprint (rear-mounted), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass
Battery : Non-removable Li-Po 3120 mAh
Colors : Gray, Blue, Red, Gold
- The price listed is quite seductive only 3.9 Millions.
- The look is cool once thanks to Body Full Metal combination with Effect ratio reaches 18: 9.
- Internet is already 4G-LTE Cat 18 has a speed reaching 800/150 Mbps.
- Memillikin very wide screen reaches 5.9 Inchi already using Super AMOLED technology is also supported with a resolution of Full HD + is responsive and comfortable to look at.
- Wrapped in Corningg Gorilla Glass 5 to hold the screen from scratches when dropped and when excessive use.
- Os Android version 8.1 OREO which is already using User Interface MIUI 10 which is very reponsive.
- The Snapdragon 710 Octa Core chipset with 3 / 4GB RAM and Adreno 616 GPUs are capable of consuming all the content very well and smoothly.
- Storage sheds that reaches 64 GB of relief also supported Micro SD reach 256GB.
- Equipped Dual Camera resolution 12 & 5 MP f / 2.2 lens complete with Phase Detection Autofocus and LE
- Flash to support images with Maximal results.
- Can create a Vlog that can be fun because it can record video with Full HD results (1080p @ 30fps).
- Front camera with 20 MP resolution complete with LED Flash can provide maximum image results even in low light.
- Built-up battery capacity of 3120 mAh large enough to survive until full day in normal use.
- It’s equipped with Fast Charging feature for super fast battery charging in just seconds
- Equipped with a layered security system in the form of Finger Print Sensor & Face Recognation or security system using personal data of its users.
Thus information about the advantages and disadvantages of Mi 8 SE xiaomi I can describe. if and wrong writing or word please give us criticism or suggestion through our email message or in the comment field available. Thank you