Advantages and Disadvantages Vivo V7 +
Specification Vivo V7+
Launch : 2017, September
Build : Front glass, plastic body
SIM : Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
Screen Display : 5.99 inches, IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 720 x 1440 pixels, 16M colors
Protection : Corning Gorilla Glass 4
OS : Android 7.1.2 (Nougat)
Chipset : Qualcomm SDM450 Snapdragon 450
CPU : Octa-core 1.8 GHz Cortex-A53
GPU : Adreno 506
Memory : 4 GB RAM, 64 GB Internal, microSD, up to 256 GB (dedicated slot)
Rear Camera : 16 MP (f/2.0, 1/3″, 1.0µm), phase detection autofocus, LED flash, check quality
Camera Features : Geo-tagging, touch focus, face detection, HDR
Video : [email protected], check quality
Front Camera : 24 MP, f/2.0, LED flash
Bluetooth : 4.2, A2DP, LE
GPS : Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS
Radio : FM radio, recording
USB : On-The-Go, microUSB 2.0
Sensors : Fingerprint (rear-mounted), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass
Battery : Non-removable Li-Ion 3225 mAh
Colors : Champagne Gold, Matte Black, Infinite Red
Price : About 360 EUR
- Equipped with the latest design is more okay and looks more luxurious because the material used as a layer of metal while still using plastic.
- Visible on the surface of his body. All provide the concept of Fullview with 18: 9 ratio, so it has the width just stay comfortable when held. Also beautified with the curvature on the right and left sides (2.5 D Curved Screen).
- Installed with the use of a wider Bezeless phone screen that is 5.9 inches coupled with IPS LCD which is very pamper the eyes of the user when staring at the phone screen in a long time.
- Supported by super fast 4G LTE network connectivity is very capable of making the activity more enjoyable internat thanks to the excellent network speed.
- Runs on the latest version of OS OS v 7.0 Nougat which is powered by Funtouch OS 3.0. Not only that for its own prossesornya Snapdragon 450 Octa Core with 1.8 GHz speed and supported by Adreno 506 GPU.
- Provided 4GB of RAM can be for surfing activities faster without slow. Also supported with the many applications that exist in the smartphone.
- Having internal memory with a larger capacity of 64GB is still supported with a 256GB microSD. Makes bigger storage space for large files and documents.
- Embedded 16MP main camera with Ultra HD resolution 64MP can provide 4x zoom capability without fear of breaking results.
- For the front camera is presented 24MP and coupled with Moonlight Glow with a very high resolution to make the selfie photos look better like a DSLR camera.
- Not only that for the front camera is equipped with Face Beauty, Watermark, Voice Capture, Mirrored, Videos, Portraid Mode, and others.
- Battery capacity used is greater that 3225mAh that has endurance for hours though used for playing games, watching video, or voice call.
- Not equipped with IP 69 certificate that can survive in water or waterproof system.
- Small screen mode can not be operated with one hand on Vivo V7 +.
- Body material yag digunakkan still plastic with a metal frame is not balanced with the price offered.
- Chipshet Snapdargon 450 used on the ability of standard and not special.
- Although it has a large screen that is 5.9 inches, it’s just for its own resolution is low enough that only 720 x 1440 pixels only.
- Non-Removable or non-removable battery if it can damage when the smartphone is blank.
- Not equipped Fash Charging, so the charging process takes a long time.
- A price that can be said high for smartphone class.
Although having the advantages that are reserved to meet the needs of today’s market, but in addition there are still some shortcomings in Vivo V7 +. So the advantages and disadvantages Vivo V7 + that I can describe, hopefully can be useful and make it one of your next reference. Less and more please give us a suggestion or criticism in our email messages or in the comments field provided. Thank you