Plus & Minus Xiaomi Redmi Note 6 Pro
The Xiaomi brand adds to the portfolio of their Redmi Note series which is named Xiaomi Redmi Note 6 Pro. This smartphone can be said to be an upgrade from its brother, the Xiaomi Redmi Note 5. Actually the use of upgrades doesn’t seem right, because the XIaomi Redmi Note 6 Pro doesn’t bring much change.
Changes that are very visible in the design and screen. Xiaomi Redmi Note 6 Pro has a screen that is wider than the previous series, but with the same body. Another change is in the front camera sector with embedded dual-camera technology or dual cameras. Even though it comes with a machine or body that is almost the same as the whole Redmi Note 5, this Xiaomi Redmi Note 6 Pro is still so interesting to discuss its advantages and disadvantages.
For this reason, this time I will discuss the advantages and disadvantages of the Xiaomi Redmi Note 6 Pro. Below are brief specifications of the Xiaomi Redmi Note 6 Pro:
Specification Xiaomi Redmi Note 6 Pro
Build / Model Number : Redmi Note 6 Pro
Network : 2G/3G/4G
Launch : 2018, September
SIM : Hybrid Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
Screen Display : 6.26 inches, IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 1080 x 2280 pixels, 16M colors
Protection : Corning Gorilla Glass (unspecified version)
OS : Android 8.1 (Oreo), planned upgrade to Android 9.0 (Pie); MIUI 9.0
Chipset : Qualcomm SDM636 Snapdragon 636 (14 nm)
CPU : Octa-core 1.8 GHz Kryo 260
GPU : Adreno 509
Memory : 64 GB, 4/6 GB RAM or 32 GB, 3 GB RAM Internal, micro SD, up to 256 GB (uses SIM 2 slot)
Rear Camera : Dual : 12 MP, f/1.9, 1/2.55″, 1.4µm, dual pixel PDAF
5 MP, f/2.2, 1.12µm, depth sensor
Camera Features : Dual-LED flash, HDR, panorama
Video : [email protected]
Front Camera : Dual : 20 MP, f/2.0, 0.9µm
2 MP, f/2.2, 1.75µm, depth sensor
Bluetooth : 5.0, A2DP, LE
GPS : Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS
Infrared port : Yes
Radio : FM radio, recording
USB : micro USB 2.0, USB On-The-Go
Sensors : Fingerprint (rear-mounted), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass
Battery : Non-removable Li-Po 4000 mAh battery
Charging : Fast battery charging 5V/2A 10W
Colors : Black, Blue, Rose Gold, Red
Price : About 190 EUR
Tests : Performance : Basemark OS II: 2363 / Basemark OS II 2.0: 1812
Basemark X: 15025
Battery life :
Endurance rating 92h
- Through the Xiaomi Redmi Note 6 Pro, Xiaomi released a cellphone with its first four cameras. Unlike the Samsung Galaxy A9 which has four main cameras, four cameras on the Xiaomi Redmi Note 6 Pro are divided into two main cameras and two selfie cameras.Each camera also has 12 MP dual pixel PDAF resolution + 5 MP depth sensor (main camera) and 20 MP + 2 MP depth sensor (selfie camera).
New Generation Camera Sensors (Sony IMX 486)
Not only superior with four cameras, the Xiaomi Redmi Note 6 Pro is increasingly important for photography business thanks to the use of the latest camera sensors from Sony, the IMX 486 which is superior to its predecessor Sony IMX 386 with various updates in terms of the technology used.Make the Xiaomi Redmi Note 6 Pro able to provide maximum photography performance.
- Large BatteryHaving a large battery capacity is one of the main reasons when choosing a cellphone, Xiaomi Redmi Note 6 Pro comes with a large battery capacity of 4,000 mAh.
- Large RAM up to 6 GBRAM is so needed to run various applications together or can be said to be multitasking. The Xiaomi Redmi Note 6 Pro has a large amount of RAM up to 6 GB.
Various kinds of RAM provided are also quite varied ranging from 3 GB, 4 GB and 6 GB so that it can be adjusted to your needs.
- Prices start at IDR 2 millionXiaomi Redmi Note 6 Pro has an affordable price. Xiaomi’s latest smartphone is priced starting at Rp. 2 million for the 3 GB RAM version with 32 GB of storage.
This price is a very competitive price in the middle class smartphone class.
- Video recording is only 1080p, in order to be able to record 4K videos, third party applications are needed.
- The micro USB port is still outdated, because the latest smartphone has been using USB Type C faster.
- There is no fast charging feature, less suitable for those of you who like to hurry.
-We do our best to present correct and up-to-date information on this page, there is always the possibility of admitting mistakes.