Plus & Minus Xiaomi Mi 9
Xiaomi has inaugurated for the launch of the latest flagship smartphone called Mi 9. Besides having super fast performance, this device also has a charming design. Especially now that the Xiaomi Mi 9 is armed with 3 rear cameras which of course will be able to provide good results. Because this smartphone with Xiaomi is also embedded with RAM up to 12 GB capacity. Of course this is very interesting on top-class smartphones from Xiaomi. For those of you who are curious about the shortcomings and strengths that are available in the Xiaomi Xiaomi 9, the following is complete as follows:
- 48 MP main cameraThe Xiaomi Mi 9 has 3 main cameras embedded with a combination of a 48 MP primary camera + 16 MP ultra-wide camera + 12 MP telephoto camera that can produce good photos. This kind of thing makes it able to produce long-distance photos clearly, bokeh, and also a large area of interest.
- 20 MP selfie cameraFollowing the current style, this Xiaomi Mi 9 has been equipped with a 20 MP front camera that can spoil users for selfie or wefie photos. Because artificial intelligence helps users to produce dramatic selfies.
- Super performanceThis Xiaomi flagship phone is equipped with a Qualcomm Snapdragon 855 chipset, RAM with a choice of 6 GB, 8 GB or 12 GB, and internal storage with a choice of 64 GB, 128 GB, or 256 GB.
- Full screenThe Mi 9 screen has a full design with waterdrop shaped bangs at the top which makes the bezel thinner. The screen is also equipped with Super AMOLED technology and is protected by Corning Gorilla Glass 6 scratch resistant glass.
- Fingerprint on screenXiaomi also attaches a fingerprint sensor on the screen. You could say the scanning ability in fingerprints has increased compared to previous generations.
- Face UnlockBut if users are lazy to use fingerprint sensors, they can use the Face Unlock feature which allows unlocking smartphones using only the face.
- Fast chargingIt has a battery with a capacity of 3300mAh, but Xiaomi says that its power can last a long time. In addition, the 20W Fast Charging feature makes the battery power fast.
- Price is expensiveWith the hardware features and specifications provided, the Xiaomi Mi 9 is priced at Rp 6.2 million for 6 GB RAM variants + 128 GB internal storage, Rp 6.8 million for 8 GB RAM variants + 128 GB internal storage, and Rp. 8.3 million for 12 GB RAM + 256 GB internal storage.
- Fingerprint marks are easy to stick toWith a glass-plated body makes the Xiaomi Mi 9 slippery. With stains fingerprints are easily attached to the back. For this reason, users should wear additional casing to make it beautiful and not easily fall.
Specification Xiaomi Mi 9
Network : 2G/3G/4G/CDMA
Launch : 2019, February
Build : Back glass (Gorilla Glass 5), aluminum frame (7000 series)
SIM : Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
Screen Display : 6.39 inches, Super AMOLED capacitive touchscreen, 1080 x 2340 pixels, 16M colors
Protection : Corning Gorilla Glass 6
OS : Android 9.0 (Pie); MIUI 10
Chipset : Qualcomm SDM855 Snapdragon 855 (7 nm)
CPU : Octa-core (1×2.84 GHz Kryo 485 & 3×2.42 GHz Kryo 485 & 4×1.8 GHz Kryo 485)
GPU : Adreno 640
Memory : 6/8 GB RAM, 64/128 GB Internal, Card slot : No
Rear Camera : Triple : 48 MP, f/1.8, 1/2″, 0.8µm, Laser/PDAF
16 MP, f/2.2, 13mm (ultrawide), 1/3.0″, 1.0µm, Laser/PDAF
12 MP, f/2.2, 54mm (telephoto), 1/3.6″, 1.0µm, Laser/PDAF, 2x optical zoom
Camera Features : Dual-LED flash, HDR, panorama
Video : [email protected]/60fps, [email protected]/120/240fps, [email protected]
Front Camera : Single : 20 MP, f/2.0, 0.9µm
Bluetooth : 5.0, A2DP, LE, aptX HD
GPS : Yes, with dual-band A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS, GALILEO, QZSS
NFC : Yes
Infrared port : Yes
Radio : No
USB : 2.0, Type-C 1.0 reversible connector, USB On-The-Go
Sensors : Fingerprint (under display), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass
Battery : Non-removable Li-Po 3300 mAh battery
Charging : Fast battery charging 27W (Quick Charge 4+)
Fast wireless charging 20W
Colors : Lavender Violet, Ocean Blue, Piano Black
Price : About 450 EUR
Battery life :
Endurance rating 95h