Plus & Minus vivo Y95
Successful release of Vivo Y91 in the Indonesian market a few weeks ago, products from China “Vivo Mobile” again released the latest Vivo Y series champion at the end of 2018, which is named Vivo Y95. Even though this cellphone has just visited the Indian market, Vivo Y95 is certainly sure to move to the Indonesian market. And the following performance is provided with the latest Vivo ammunition “Vivo Y95”.
Specification Vivo Y95
Network : 2G/3G/4G/CDMA
Launch : 2018, November
SIM : Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
Screen Display : 6.22 inches, IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 720 x 1520 pixels, 16M colors
OS : Android 8.1 (Oreo)
Chipset : Qualcomm SDM439 Snapdragon 439 (12 nm)
CPU : Octa-core (2×1.95 GHz Cortex-A53 & 6×1.45 GHz Cortex A53)
GPU : Adreno 505
Memory : 4 GB RAM, 64 GB Internal, micro SD, up to 256 GB
Rear Camera : Dual : 13 MP, f/2.2, PDAF
2 MP, f/2.4, depth sensor
Camera Features : LED flash, HDR, panorama
Video : [email protected]
Front Camera : Single : 20 MP, f/2.0
Bluetooth : 4.2, A2DP, LE
GPS : Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS
Radio : FM radio
USB : micro USB 2.0, USB On-The-Go
Sensors : Fingerprint (rear-mounted), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass
Battery : Non-removable Li-Po 4030 mAh
Colors : Starry Night, Nebula Purple, Aurora Red
Price : About 250 EUR
- Display designs that need not be doubted. Because Vivo Y95 has used the present concept “Waterdrop” combined with a thin bezel and wrapped in polycarbonate material that is polished like glass.
- Moreover, it is still wrapped with two beautiful color variants, namely Starry Black and Aurora Red.
- Carrying an IPS LCD screen with an area of 6.22 inches, supported by HD + resolution (720 x 1520 pixels). So that it will be comfortable and pass operated by exposure to sharp and detailed screen images. For screen security Vivo Y95 relies on Corning Gorilla Glass protection.
- Using Dual SIM Stand by which is capable of being operated simultaneously with a Micro SD slot (dedicated slot), and supported by 4G LTE Cat6 network connectivity. With this, social media activities, streaming, downloading, etc., can run smoothly.
- Operate using Funtouch OS 4.5 software with Android v8.1 Oreo, which offers a charming interface and offers a variety of interesting features.
- Driven by processors that are fairly popular in entry-level classrooms. The Qualcomm Snapdragon 439 Octa core, which has a speed of 1.95 GHz Cortex-A53, is stabilized by the Adreno 505 GPU graphics manager. And the processor itself is a new one that has been made above 12nm Fabrication.
- Can do multitasking with lanacar, and support applications or play heavy games. Thanks to the support of 4GB RAM.
- Supported by 64GB Internal Memory, which can be expanded using a Micro SD slot reaching 256GB. So that it can accommodate many data files.
- Embedded Fingerprint Scanner located on the back panel, and equipped with a face scanner (Face Recognition / Unlock). So as to make the user’s data security listed therein guaranteed.
- Rear camera Dual 13 MP resolution, f / 2.2, PDAF + 2 MP, LED flash supported by “AI” technology and Full HD video recording capabilities. With this you can do telephoto background blur / bokeh mode very neatly.
- Armed with a 20 MP front camera, f / 2.0, which is supported by AI + HDR Mode technology, which is capable of producing good images and can use bokeh mode as well. So it’s suitable for selfies and group selfies with a broad perspective. A battery with a capacity of 4030 mAh, which can support a full day’s life despite being used intensively.
- In the darkness it is not able to support selfie activities, because it is empty the LED flash lighting feature.
- Virtual games are not supported, because of the Gyroscope sensor.
- It still takes quite a long time to charge, because the jumbo battery is not supported by lightning charging or commonly referred to as Fast Charging.