Plus & Minus vivo Y93
Vivo is increasingly active in presenting the latest smartphones by the end of 2018. One of the newest Vivo devices is called Vivo Y93 which is intended to compete in the middle to lower class.
The news circulating about this latest Vivo cellphone will be ready to launch in November 2018 and bring the current design concept, fulll view display, combined with notch water droop on the forehead.
Interestingly, the Vivo Y93 will come with the latest Qualcomm chipset, Snapdragon 439, which was introduced in July 2018. For information Snapdragon 439 was introduced along with Snapdragon 632.
Snapdragon 439 processor has 8 core cores that have 2.0 GHz Cortex-A53 speed and GPU Adreno 505 and built on 12 nm fabrication make battery life more economical, more stunning graphics, and of course far better artificial intelligence (AI) capabilities .
Not only that, the performance will certainly be more smooth even though when used to run applications simultaneously because this phone is also armed with large RAM memory reaching 4 GB.
Vivo Y93 carries a 6.2-inch screen resolution of 720 x 1520 pixels complete with Gorilla Glass 3. Screen protector
In terms of photography, the Vivo Y93 is also so tempting with the dual main camera that has 13 MP + 2 MP resolution. As for the 8 MP front camera for selfies, groovie and video calls.
Specification Vivo Y93
Network : 2G/3G/4G/CDMA
Launch : 2018, November
SIM : Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
Screen Display : 6.2 inches, IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 720 x 1520 pixels, 16M colors
OS : Android 8.1 (Oreo)
Chipset : Qualcomm SDM439 Snapdragon 439 (12 nm)
CPU : Octa-core (2×1.95 GHz Cortex-A53 & 6×1.45 GHz Cortex A53)
GPU : Adreno 505
Memory : 4 GB RAM, 64 GB Internal, micro SD, up to 256 GB
Rear Camera : Dual : 13 MP, f/2.2, PDAF
2 MP, f/2.4, depth sensor
Camera Features : LED flash, panorama
Video : [email protected]
Front Camera : Single : 8 MP, f/2.0
Bluetooth : 4.2, A2DP, LE
GPS : Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS
Radio : FM radio
USB : micro USB 2.0, USB On-The-Go
Sensors : Accelerometer, proximity, compass
Battery : Non-removable Li-Po 4030 mAh
Colors : Starry Black, Sunset Red
Price : About 200 EUR
- The okay design is a combination of full view display notch waterdroop
- 4G LTE internet network connection
- Carrying a 6.2 inch IPS LCD screen that is very comfortable to use
- Coated with Corning Gorilla Glass 3
- There are Face Unlock security features to ensure data security
- The hardware performance did not disappoint with the support of the optimized Snapdragon 439 processor with 4GB of RAM
- Can be used to store many files and applications with 64 GB of internal memory and 256 GB MicrtoSD slot
- Armed with dual main camera 13 MP + 2 MP which can produce high quality bokeh photos
- While for selfie photo needs it is supported with an 8 MP camera complete with a soft light flash
- Supported with a large battery reaching 4030 mAh
- Not equipped with Fast Charging feature, so the battery charging takes a little longer
- The battery integrates with the body which will be difficult if you open it