Plus & Minus vivo Y839 August 2018
Plus & Minus vivo Y83
Vivo Mobile again officially released a cheap version of Vivo V9 which was shown to be included in the Y Series family, the smartphone was named “Vivo Y83”. With a friendly price in a bag, consumers are able to consider the expensive variants, where for the same appearance, luxurious Full View Display is 19: 9 and Notch at the top. This is one of the pluses of Vivo Y83.
Not only that, the main photography relies on a 13 MP main camera with an f / 2.2 aperture that can do video recording up to 2K quality. Unmitigated for good photos, complete PDAF and LED Flash technology. Different from the expensive version (Vivo V9), For Vivo Y83 only adopts the resolution of the 8 MP front camera only included Softlight Flash.
Further to the diagonal screen itself still supports watching videos, because there is an area of 6.22 inches with a resolution of 720 x 1520 pixels and IPS LCD capacitive technology, 16 million colors. To satisfy the user in running the game, the Mediatek Helio P22 MT6762 chipset has an octa-core 2.2 GHz CPU Cortex-A53 speed and has 4 GB of RAM for stubborn multitasking work.
But that does not mean that this phone does not have a minus value, because it is not supported by Fast Charging technology and IP68 Certified for fast charging and is resistant to water. Following is a complete review of Plus and Minus Vivo Y83 below :
Specification Vivo Y83
Network : 2G/3G/4G/CDMA
Launch : 2018, May
SIM : Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
Screen Display : 6.22 inches, IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 720 x 1520 pixels, 16M colors
OS : Android 8.1 (Oreo)
Chipset : Mediatek MT6762 Helio P22
CPU : Octa-core 2.0 GHz Cortex-A53
GPU : PowerVR GE8320
Memory : Card slot : microSD, up to 256 GB
Internal : 64 GB, 4 GB RAM (China), 32 GB, 4 GB RAM (India)
Rear Camera : Single : 13 MP, f/2.2, PDAF
Camera Features : LED flash, HDR, panorama
Video : [email protected]
Front Camera : Single : 8 MP, f/2.2
Bluetooth : 4.2, A2DP, LE
GPS : Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS
Radio : FM radio
USB : microUSB 2.0, USB On-The-Go
Sensors : Fingerprint (rear-mounted), accelerometer, proximity
Battery : Non-removable Li-Ion 3260 mAh
Colors : Black, Aurora White, Red, Gold
Price : About 250 EUR
- Bringing a cool design with Metal + Plastic and carrying a 19: 9 aspect ratio FullView Display will definitely attract consumers to buy.
- 6.22-inch IPS LCD diagonal screen and 720 x 1520 pixels resolution.
- Coated with Corning Gorilla Glass 4 protection, it will be safe if the screen is hit by impact and sharp objects are not easily scratched.
- Supports 4G LTE Cat6 connectivity with 300 mbps download speed and 50 mbps uploud speed
- Can activate two SIM cards at once, because the Vivo Y83 has been supported by the Dual-SIM standby feature.
- Run with the v8.1 Oreo operating system with the Fountouch OS 4.0 user interface.
- Embedded main camera 13 MPf / 2.2 equipped with PDAF technology and LED Flash for perfect photography results.
- The main camera is capable of recording video up to 2K quality, which can take videos in crisp, clear quality.
- Accompanied by an 8 MP front camera with f / 2.2 aperture included Softlight Flash
- Powered by Mediatek Helio P22 MT6762 processor which has 8 core cores with per-core speed reaching 2.0 GHz Cortex-A53 for stubborn performance and combined PowerVR GE8320 GPU as image processing.
- Vivo Y83 is planted with 4 GB RAM with LPDDR3 type with high frequency speed.
- The storage space is 32 GB of internal memory and can be expanded by using a MicroSD slot up to 256 GB to accommodate many files.
- Supported by dual technology Fingerprint scanner and Face Access Unlock to secure all important data of users.
- Battery powered 3260 mAh type Li-Ion is very helpful in supporting the use of Vivo Y83 for a long time.
- There is Fast Charging technology, so to charge the battery only requires a short time because it is fast enough.