Plus & Minus Sharp Z2
The king of electronics made by Japan Sharp is still not desperate to compete in the rigors of the mobile business. this can be seen from the newest smartphone called Sharp Z2. <span title=”Smartphone ini mempunyai tampilan yang sangat menarik dengan body yang memakai bahan material full metal yang dikombinasikan dengan desain mewah dari Sharp mobile.
“>This smartphone has a very attractive appearance with a body that uses full metal material combined with the luxurious design of Sharp mobile.
Sharp Aquos Z2 also brings the features and technology that are visible today, namely the support of the 4G LTE network and the embedded fingerprint sensor feature. And it is already running using the OS Android v 6.0 Marshmallow system which offers many advantages and the latest features. <span title=”Smartphone ini mengusung dengan layar IPS LCD 5,5 inhi resolusi 1080 x 1920 piksel, layar ini juga telah dilapisi dengan pelindung Gorilla Glass 4.
“>This smartphone carries a 5.5 in. IPS LCD screen with a resolution of 1080 x 1920 pixels, this screen has also been coated with Gorilla Glass 4 protector.
The Sharp Z2 has reliable performance thanks to the support of Mediatek MT6797 Helio X20 Dea Core processor combined with 4GB RAM, 32GB internal memory and Mali Mali T860MP2. Besides that Sharp Z2 also brings topnotch photography capabilities, where on the back has a 16MP resolution complete with auto focus and LED flash. <span title=”Untuk penggunanya yang gemar berfoto selfi Sharp membekali Smartphone ini dengan kamera beresolusi 8MP dengan lensa wideangle .
“>For users who like to take selfies, Sharp provides this Smartphone with an 8MP resolution camera with wideangle lens.
And for those of you who are interested in this cheap 4G LTE smartphone, here are the Sharp Z2 Plus Minus and complete specifications:
Specification Sharp Z2
Network : 2G/3G/4G
Launch : 2016, October
SIM : Hybrid Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
Screen Display : 5.5 inches, LTPS IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 1080 x 1920 pixels, 16M colors
Protection : Corning Gorilla Glass (unspecified version)
OS : Android 6.0 (Marshmallow)
Chipset : Mediatek MT6797 Helio X20 (20 nm)
CPU : Deca-core (2×2.3GHz Cortex-A72, 4×2.0GHz Cortex-A53, 4×1.4GHz Cortex-A53)
GPU : Mali-T880 MP4
Memory : 4 GB RAM, 32 GB Internal, micro SD, up to 256 GB (uses SIM 2 slot)
Rear Camera : Single : 16 MP, PDAF
Camera Features : LED flash, panorama, HDR
Video : [email protected]
Front Camera : Single : 8 MP
Bluetooth : 4.1, A2DP, LE
GPS : Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS
Infrared port : Yes
Radio : FM radio
USB : Type-C 1.0 reversible connector
Sensors : Fingerprint (rear-mounted), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass
Battery : Non-removable Li-Ion 3000 mAh
Colors : Silver, Gold
Price : About 330 EUR
- Design and attractive appearance with metal-coated body.
- Support 4G LTE network
- Supports dual SIM standby that can be used together
- Carrying 5.5 inch IPS LCD screen capacitive resolution 1080 x 1920 pixels
- The screen is coated with Gorilla Glass 4 protector
- Runs using the Android v 6.0 Marshmallow operating system
- Mediatek Helio X20 Deca Core 2.0 GHz processor and GPU Mali-T880 MP4
- 32 GB internal memory that can be used to store many files and applications
- Equipped with an additional external memory slot of up to 128 GB
- Embedded in 4GB of RAM that makes multitasking performance responsive
- The main camera has a 16MP resolution complete with Laser Auto focus, OIS and LED flash.
- The 8 MP front camera for selfie photos is very fun to use
- It is equipped with a fingerprint scanner feature
- 3000 mAh battery complete with fast charging