Plus & Minus Samsung Galaxy J414 July 2018
Plus & Minus Samsung Galaxy J4
Not long ago has been reported and then disappeared. Now in 2018 Samsung Galaxy J4 will present fill the global market entry-level segment. The smartphone is shunted on the Geekbench Benchmark page using the SM-J400F code number. According to the information installed in it, Samsung Galaxy J4 presents a similar design Galaxy J Pro series, with wrapped metal material throughout the surface of the casing.
The Samsung Galaxy J4 will be equipped with an ideal 5.2-inch diagonal screen, Super AMOLED technology, supported with HD + resolution (720 x 1440 pixels) and reinforced Corning Gorilla Glass protection 4. Moreover beautified with 2.5 D touch.
Running on the Android OS up to date system v8.0 Oreo with samsung skin experience, and combined with a glorious processor spelled cool class, the Exynos 7870 Octa core, clocking 1.6 GHz, Mali-T830MP2 GPU as if the graphics. In order for the performance to be perfect Samsung supplies 3GB of RAM and 32 GB Internal memory for its storage space.
Samsung Galaxy J4 armed with a pair of cameras that can optimize the activities of photography or selfie rely on rear camera 13 MP resolution, phase detection autofocus, LED flash and front camera 16 MP, LED flash. And accompanied by both cameras are able to produce clear video recording with Full HD resolution.
In addition, the new member of Galaxy J series cluster is interesting features fingerprint scanner (Fingerprint) located in the Home button, and implanted battery capacity of 3200 mAh as a source of life. Unfortunately however the battery is Non-Removable and not accompanied by Fast Charging (Fast Charging).
Below is a display of Samsung Galaxy J4 smartphone. For those of you who are interested in buying this smartphone following is Plus and Minus Samsung Galaxy J4 as well as full specs:
Specification Samsung Galaxy J4
Build / Model Number : SM-J400F
Network : 2G/3G/4G
Launch : 2018, May
Build : Plastic body
SIM : Dual SIM (Micro-SIM, dual stand-by)
Screen Display : 5.5 inches, Super AMOLED capacitive touchscreen, 720 x 1280 pixels, 16M colors
OS : Android 8.0 (Oreo)
Chipset : Exynos 7570 Quad
CPU : Quad-core 1.4 GHz Cortex-A53
GPU : Mali-T720 MP2
Memory : 2 GB RAM, 16 GB Internal, microSD, up to 256 GB (dedicated slot)
Rear Camera : 13 MP (f/1.9, 28mm), AF, LED flash
Camera Features : Geo-tagging, touch focus, face detection, panorama, HDR
Video : [email protected]
Front Camera : 5 MP, f/2.2, LED flash
Bluetooth : 4.2, A2DP, LE
GPS : Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS
Radio : FM radio
USB : microUSB 2.0
Sensors : Accelerometer, proximity
Batter : Removable Li-Ion 3000 mAh
Colors : Black, Gold, Orchid Gray
- The design is made of allumunium metal material used for the basic material to make the appearance of luxury and elegance.
- Beautified with a 2.5 D Curved touch there is a slight curvature on both sides of the screen.
- The super-sized AMOLED TV display of 5.2 inches will be very convenient when operated in the hand & provides a bright and sharp contrast display.
- Supported 720 x 1440 resolution (HD)
- Coated with Cornning Gorilla Glass 4 protection makes a strong screen against impact or scratches.
- Supports Double Dual SIM capability, supported by 4G LTE Cat6 network connectivity.
- Walking Android OS v8.0 Oreo mambuat perform more smooth & fresh.
- It has a strong-grade kitchen runway, with Exynos 7870 Octa core, clock speed 1.6 GHz clocking.
- Providing 3 GB of RAM will launch multitasking & smooth the performance of applications and games.
- 32 GB Internal Memory supported 256 GB micro SD slot
- Equipped with Fingerprint Scanner (fingerprint scanner) contained in the Home button, as a data security system the user.
- Provided rear camera 13 MP, Auto focus, LED flash pretty support photo grafie activities with good shots.
- Capable of taking clear & clear video recordings with 1080p resolution (Full HD).
- Selfie or vlog activities will be more perfect, with the front camera resolution 16 MP + LED flash, 1080p.
- Built-up 3200 mAh battery capable of sustaining the life of long lasting mobile phone with light or medium usage.
- Non-Removable / non-removable batteries are quite a hassle when error / brank phones
- It still takes a long time to charge the battery of that size, because it does not have Fast Charging.
Thus information about Plus & Minus that I can describe. Hopefully useful for you. In case of any writing errors or words please give us suggestions or criticisms via our email message or in the comments field provided. Thank you