Plus & Minus Samsung Galaxy J3 Pro
Samsung Galaxy J3 Pro is likely to be confirmed as one of Samsung’s latest ammunition aimed at competing in the entry-level class. It can be said that this phone is another variant of the Samsung Galaxy J3 which is quite selling well in the market. Samsung Galaxy J3 Pro comes with a stylis design that makes the look look more classy.
Specifications Samsung Galaxy J3 Pro is not much different from the Galaxy J3 namely, 5.0-inch Super AMOLED screen with 720 x 1280 HD resolution. This smartphone is also equipped with 4G LTE connectivity for fast internet access, internet browsing or online gaming. <span title=”jadi lebih lancar
The Samsung Galaxy J3 Pro is also equipped with a Snapdragon 410 processor that is optimized with 2GB RAM for more responsive performance. As for the photography sector, armed with an 8 MP camera on the back and 5 MP positioned as a front camera.
As for its support, it is powered by a 2600 mAh battery that is pretty durable for everyday use. Yup, if you are interested in knowing more about the specifications, features, Plus Minus Samsung Galaxy J3 Pro. More can be seen below :
Specification Samsung Galaxy J3 Pro
Network : 2G/3G/4G/CDMA
Launch : 2016, June
Build : Front glass, aluminum body
SIM : Dual SIM (Micro-SIM, dual stand-by)
Screen Display : 5.0 inches, Super AMOLED capacitive touchscreen, 720 x 1280 pixels, 16M colors
OS : Android 5.1 (Lollipop)
Chipset : Qualcomm MSM8916 Snapdragon 410
CPU : Quad-core 1.2 GHz Cortex-A53
GPU : Adreno 306
Memory : 2 GB RAM, 16 GB , micro SD, up to 256 GB (dedicated slot)
Rear Camera : Single : 8 MP, AF, f/2.2
Features : LED flash, HDR
Video : [email protected]
Front Camera : Single : 5 MP, f/2.2
Bluetooth : 4.1, A2DP
GPS : Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS
NFC : Yes
Radio : FM radio, RDS, recording
USB : micro USB 2.0, USB On-The-Go
Sensors : Accelerometer, proximity
Battery : Removable Li-Ion 2600 mAh
Colors : White, Black, Gold
Price : About 130 EUR
- Having a stylis design makes it look more elegant and classy.
- Samsung Galaxy J3 Pro is also equipped with 4G LTE connectivity which is the fastest internet connectivity today.
- Usage that is outside the 4G area is also provided with 3G HSDPA and 2G GPRS networks for internet access
- Supported Dual SIM capability that can be active simultaneously. Of course it will be more practical and easy.
- Carrying a 5.0-inch widescreen is very comfortable to operate and hold with just one hand. Very fitting also when inserted in a pants pocket or shirt.
- 720 x 1280 HD screen resolution that makes the screen look clearer and avoid blurry images
- Plus Super AMOLED display panel technology that is able to provide a very clear and sharp color display. It also has a wide viewing angle.
- This phone runs using the Lollipop Android OS system with a Touchwiz UI interface that offers many interesting applications and features.
- As for the hardware specifications, it is powered by Snapdragon 410 processor, Quad-Core 1.2 GHz which certainly has a fairly responsive performance.
- Bedded 2GB RAM makes multitasking activities run smoother and less lag.
- Comes with sufficient storage, which is 16 GB of internal memory to store lots of files and applications.
- 256 GB Micro SD slot is provided to expand external memory.
- Samsung Galaxy J3 Pro is armed with a 8 MP main camera complete with LED flash auto focus feature for maximum shots.
- Besides that, it is also supported by a 5 MP selfie camera to pamper you who are proud hobbies with selfie photos and video calls.
- Supported with strong enough capacity reaching 2600 mAh to be able to support smartphone performance to the maximum.
- Not equipped with a screen protector will be quite worrying if there is a collision or scratch on this smartphone.
- The front camera which is not equipped with LED Flash, makes the quality of selfie photos in the dark becomes less than optimal.
Thus information about Plus & Minus Samsung Galaxy J3 Pro that I can describe. Hopefully useful for you. In case of any writing errors or words please give us suggestions or criticisms via our email message or in the comments field provided. Thank you