Plus & Minus Samsung Galaxy A3 (2016)
Samsung Galaxy A3 (2016) is one of the latest smartphones from Samsung as the successor to the Samsung Galaxy A3 released in 2014. Samsung Galaxy A3 (2016) has a more premium appearance than the past. This can be seen from the use of aluminum and glass metal material wrapped in the body, making Samsung Galaxy A3 (2016) equivalent to the flagship smartphone Galaxy S series & Galaxy Note Series. <span title=”Selain itu, spesifikasi dari Samsung Galaxy A3 (2016) juga menjanjikan performa yang lebih baik dari pendahulunya.
“>In addition, the specifications of Samsung Galaxy A3 (2016) also promise better performance than its predecessor.
Samsung Galaxy A3 (2016) presents a fairly capable specification, for example 4.7-inch screen with Super AMOLED technology and has been coated with Corning Gorilla Glass 4, running using an Android OS Android 5.1 5.1 Lollipop system, CPU Snapdragon 410, 1GB RAM, 16 GB internal memory <span title=”, kamera utama 13 MP, kamera depan 5 MP, support USB OTG, LED Notifikasi dan baterai 2400 mAh.
“>, 13 MP main camera, 5 MP front camera, USB OTG support, LED Notification and 2400 mAh battery.
Below is a display of Samsung Galaxy A3 (2016). And for those of you who intend to buy Samsung Galaxy A3 (2016), here I will provide information about Samsung Galaxy A3 (2016) and complete specifications:
Specification Samsung Galaxy A3 (2016)
Also known as : Samsung Galaxy A3 (2016) Duos with dual-SIM card slots
Build / Model Number : A310F
Network : 2G/3G/4G
Launch : 2015, December
Build : Front/back glass (Gorilla Glass 4), aluminum frame
SIM : Single SIM (Nano-SIM) or Hybrid Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
Screen Display : 4.7 inches, Super AMOLED capacitive touchscreen, 720 x 1280 pixels, 16M colors
Protection : Corning Gorilla Glass 4
OS : Android 5.1.1 (Lollipop), upgradable to 7.0 (Nougat)
Chipset : Exynos 7578
Qualcomm MSM8916 Snapdragon 410
CPU : Quad-core 1.5 GHz Cortex-A53
GPU : Mali-T720MP2
Memory : 1.5 GB RAM, 16 GB Internal, micro SD, up to 256 GB (uses SIM 2 slot) – dual SIM model only
Rear Camera : Single : 13 MP, AF, f/1.9
Camera Features : LED flash, panorama
Video : [email protected]
Front Camera : Single : 5 MP, f/1.9
Bluetooth : 4.1, A2DP, EDR, LE
GPS : Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS
NFC : Yes
Radio : FM radio
USB : micro USB 2.0
Sensors : Accelerometer, proximity, compass
Battery : Non-removable Li-Ion 2300 mAh
Colors : Black, White, Gold, Pink
Price : About 200 EUR
- Elegant and stylish design with aluminum metal and glass material that gives a premium impression.
- Carrying a 4.7-inch Super AMOLED screen that gives a clear and sharp color, not only is it also very convenient for everyday activities such as watching videos or playing games
- Supports Dual-SIM capability on standby
- Support with the 4G LTE Network
- Samsung Galaxy A3 (2016) really understands what you want by providing 16 GB of internal storage to store various files and applications.
- Armed with a 13 MP main camera with auto focus and LED flash
- Samsung Galaxy A3 (2016) still entrusts the main camera with 13 MP capability with auto focus, LED flash that is able to do full HD 1080p video recording @ 30fps
- Accompanied by a 5 MP front camera to support selfie and groovi activities