Plus & Minus Oppo F7 Youth
In the past year Oppo released Oppo F5 with the Youth variant, and now in 2018 the company is again trying to bring in a successor named “Oppo F7 Youth”. <span title=”Berbagai perbaikan spesifikasi ikut dikerjakan Oppo demi mengikuti perkembangan teknologi saat ini, dan salah satu keunggulan utama Oppo F7 Youth berada dibagian desain dengan tampilan kece mengusung konsep Full Screen Display berasio 19 : 9 dengan poni dibagian atas layar mirip iPhone X.
“>Various improvements to the specifications have been worked on by Oppo to keep abreast of current technological developments, and one of the main advantages of the Oppo F7 Youth is that it has a small display design carrying the Full Screen Display concept of 19: 9 with bangs on the screen similar to the iPhone X.
That’s not enough, the most special is Oppo F7 Youth provides the ability of special selfie photography that is 25 MP + A.I Beauty that is ready to compete with Vivo V9 as a new device from Vivo Mobile. <span title=”Dalam memberi kenyamanan navigasi setiap hari buat menonton video, ponsel besutan Oppo ini membawa bentang layar luas 6.0 inchi IPS LCD beresolusi 1080 x 2280 pixels.
“>In providing the convenience of navigation every day for watching videos, this cellphone from Oppo carries a wide 6.0-inch IPS LCD landscape resolution of 1080 x 2280 pixels.
The increase in the work sector of the successor to the Oppo F5 Youth is also tougher with Mediatek Helio P60 processors that support 8 core cores at each core speed (4x 2.0 GHz Cortex-A53, 4x 2.0 GHz Cortex-A73) and combined with 4GB of RAM for work more naughty. <span title=”Bagusnya prosesor ini dibangun pada fabrikasi 12nm, maka dengan dipasok baterai 3200 mAh penggunaan mampu bertahan lama.
“>The good of this processor is built on 12nm fabrication, so by using a 3200 mAh battery the use can last a long time.
But behind that all the advantages that exist in Oppo F7 Youth, this Smartphone is also not free from the shortcomings it has and one of them is without the inclusion of IP68 to survive in the water.
Yup, for those of you who are very curious about the details of the advantages and disadvantages of Oppo F7 Youth, I will give a full review of the specifications below:
Specification Oppo F7 Youth
Build / Model Number : CPH1859
Network : 2G/3G/4G
Launch : 2018, May
SIM : Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
Screen Display : 6.0 inches, LTPS IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 1080 x 2160 pixels, 16M colors
OS : Android 8.1 (Oreo)
Chipset : Mediatek MT6771 Helio P60 (12 nm)
CPU : Octa-core (4×2.0 GHz Cortex-A73 & 4×2.0 GHz Cortex-A53)
GPU : Mali-G72 MP3
Memory : 4 GB RAM, 64 GB Internal, micro SD, up to 256 GB (dedicated slot)
Rear Camera : Single : 13 MP, f/2.2, PDAF
Camera Features : LED flash, HDR, panorama
Video : [email protected]
Front Camera : Single : 8 MP, f/2.2
Bluetooth : 4.2, A2DP, LE
GPS : Yes, with A-GPS
Radio : FM radio
USB : micro USB 2.0, USB On-The-Go
Sensors : Accelerometer, proximity, compass
Battery : Non-removable Li-Ion 3410 mAh
Colors : Solar Red, Diamond Black
Price : About 250 EUR
- Wrapped with a luxurious design and attractive full metal body and an aspect ratio of 19: 9 Full Screen Display to look cool in public.
- Carrying a 6.0 inch screen with full HD + 1080 x 2280 pixels resolution certainly guarantees all smartphone usage activities in front of the screen such as streaming video.
- Equipped with a Corning Gorilla Glass 5 glass coating it will be safe from all bumps and scratches.
- 4G LTE Cat6 network along with download speeds reaching 300/50 Mbps.
- Can be activated two SIM cards at once thanks to the support of the Dual-SIM standby feature.
- Satisfactory photography with a 16 MP rear camera set up with PDAF and LED Flash features and can do video recording to achieve 4K quality.
- Armed with a front camera with 25 MP resolution equipped with A, I Beauty and Screen Flash to capture all important moments with the results of the photo bokeh effect.
- Relieved storage capacity with 32 GB of internal memory and can be expanded using a Micro SD slot reaching 256 GB, all results of the user are able to store various files needed.
- A Mediatek Helio P60 processor that has CPU speed (4x 2.0 GHz Cortex-A53, 4x 2.0 GHz Cortex-A73) with a blend of Mali-G72 MP3 GPU image processing.
- Embed 4 GB of RAM, so running multiple applications at the same time is very supportive
- It has two dual security features namely Fingerprint scanner and Face Access Unlock that can help unlock smartphones easily.
- 3200 mAh capacity battery with Fast Charging technology to help battery charging faster.
- Very vulnerable to water and dust, because the Oppo F7 Youth has not been supported by an IP68 certificate.
- Although it looks luxurious with full metal body material, but this one material will make it easier for smartphones to heat up quickly.
- The battery is permanently attached to the body, the battery that is owned by the Oppo F7 Youth is limited to Non-removeable.
Thus information about Plus & Minus Oppo F7 Youth that I can describe. Hopefully useful for you. In case of any writing errors or words please give us suggestions or criticisms via our email message or in the comments field provided. Thank you