“REVIEW” Plus & Minus Oppo F1s
Oppo F1 smartphone that will continue from Oppo F1 and Oppo F1 Plus released by Oppo in the near future in order to further compete in the middle-class smartphone market. Oppo F1s coming soon carrying the 5.5-inch wide screen has a resolution of 720 x 1280 pixels combined with IPS LCD display technology will surely provide the user’s comfort when using it.
One for the camera, Oppo F1s carrying 13 MP main camera is likely equipped with support features such as phase detection autofocus and LED Flash. Another story for the front camera, Oppo F1s will carry a 16 MP camera that will be equipped with a flash screen feature. Continue to network part, Oppo F1s is supported by 4G LTE network.
As for the performance, Oppo F1s powered Mediatek MT6750 processor with Octa Core 1.5 GHz CPU that supports 3 GB of RAM. As well as on the storage and battery, Oppo F1s will be equipped with 32 GB of internal memory that can be expanded using microSD, then for the battery, Oppo F1s is equipped with 3075 mAh large battery.
But behind it all, Oppo F1s also has some shortcomings. Well this time I have the opportunity to give or decipher information about Advantages and Disadvantages of Oppo F1s completely. Here are the reweiw below :
Specification Oppo F1s
Network : 2G/3G/4G
Launch : 2016, August
Build : Front glass, aluminum body
SIM : Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
Screen Display : 5.5 inches, IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 720 x 1280 pixels, 16M colors
Protection : Corning Gorilla Glass 4
OS : Android 5.1 (Lollipop), upgradable to 6.0 (Marshmallow)
Chipset : Mediatek MT6755 or MTK7650
CPU : Octa-core 1.5 GHz Cortex-A53
GPU : Mali-T860MP2
Memory : 3 GB RAM, 4 GB RAM or 32 GB, 64 GB Internal, micro SD, up to 256 GB (dedicated slot)
Rear Camera : 13 MP (f/2.2, 1/3″), check quality, phase detection auto focus, LED flash
Camera Features : Geo-tagging, touch focus, face detection, panorama, HDR
Video : [email protected], check quality
Front Camera : 16 MP (f/2.0, 1/3.1″), 1080p
Bluetooth : 4.0, A2DP
GPS : Yes, with A-GPS
Radio : Yes
USB : Host, microUSB 2.0
Sensors : Fingerprint (front-mounted), accelerometer, proximity, compass
Battery : Non-removable Li-Po 3075 mAh
Colors : Gold, Rose Gold, Gray
Price : About 250 EUR
- Design that we can see so interesting coated metal aluminum able to make the appearance look more elegant and classy.
- In order to access the internet for fast without buffering Oppo F1s is also equipped with 4G LTE connectivity
- For any user who bada outside the 4G area also tela given 3G HSDPA and 2G GPRS network for internet access.
- Equipped with Dual SIM capabilities that can be active simultaneously.
- Presented with 5.5 inch widescreen support is certainly so comfortable to use to watch vidio or play the game.
- Amazingly equipped IPS display panel technology can provide a clear and crisp color display.
- Built also with a screen protector Corning Gorilla Glass 4 is able to protect the screen from impact or scratches.
- Equipped with Fingerprint sensor feature as its security system.
- This smartphone also runs on Android OS Lollipop and wrapped with Color OS 3.0 interface display
- For its own hard drives powered by Mediatec MT6750 processor and in combination with Mali-T860MP2 GPU that gives high gaming performance results.
- Having 3 GB of RAM is certainly very capable of making multitasking activities run more smoothly and minimally.
- Comes with pretty decent storage, 32 GB of internal memory that can accommodate many files and interesting applications.
- If you feel there is still less we can maximize it with a 256 GB Micro SD slot to expand external memory.
- Equipped with rear camera 13 MP resolution photography activities of course more fun.
- As well as the main camera is supported with Phase detection feature Auto focus LED flash for shooting results more riveting.
- In addition to perfection selfie photos are equipped with 16 MP resolution camera for the front complete with Flash screen feature for selfie activity or video call in less light.
- Battery big enough 3075 mAh that would be durable for everyday use.
- Not equipped with a gyroscope sensor for virtual reality (AR)
- Battery is not equipped Fast Charging for super fast battery charging
- Batteries have a type of Non-Removable aka fused on the body so a bit annoying when having problems with the battery
After we see the advantages and disadvantages of Oppo F1s above, it is very clear that Oppo F1s comes up with offers and specs so good and certainly we are highly recommended to be owned or purchased for a price of 3.7 Million.
Such a glimpse of a review that I can describe about Specifications, Features, Advantages and Disadvantages of Oppo F1s. Hopefully useful, more or less we please give criticism via our email message or comment field. Thank you