Plus & Minus Oppo F1
<span title=”Larisnya ponsel ini ditanah air karena spesifikasi-spesifikasi mumpuni yang diberikannya, yang memiliki keunggulan pada sektor kamera selfien dengan resolusi kamera 8 MP yang diperlengkap dengan fitur screen flash untuk memanjakan penggila selfie dikancah internasional maupun lokal.
“>This cellphone is selling well in the country because of the qualified specifications it provides, which have advantages in the self-camera camera sector with an 8 MP camera resolution which is complemented by a flash screen feature to pamper international and local selfie enthusiasts.
In addition, this Oppo F1 also provides several advantages that are cool as the appearance is so luxurious and elegant materialized all metal body. The side of the screen is also quite supportive with a 5.0 ″ IPS LCD landscape display with HD resolution and equipped with Corning Gorilla Glass 4 screen protector as scratch resistant. <span title=”Sistem operasi cukup menarik sebab sudah berjalan memakai OS v5.1 Lollipop.
“>The operating system is quite interesting because it is running using OS v5.1 Lollipop.
The performance offered is also quite powerful with a powerful Snapdragon 616 octa core processor and GPU Adreno 405. Multitasking will be even smoother with support for up to 3GB of RAM. <span title=”Tetapi, ponsel ini juga memilikki kekurangan yakni pada sektor baterai dan keamanan pasalnya belumlah dilengkapi dengan Fingerprint scanner dan juga fitur fast charging agar pengisian baterai 2500 mAh lebih cepat.
“>However, this cellphone also has shortcomings, namely the battery and security sector because it is not yet equipped with a Fingerprint scanner and also a fast charging feature so that charging 2500 mAh battery is faster.
And for you who want to bring this smart phone. The following specifications, advantages, disadvantages of the Oppo F1 complete below:
Specification Oppo F1
Network : 2G/3G/4G
Launch : 2016, January
SIM : Hybrid Dual SIM (Nano-SIM/ Micro-SIM, dual stand-by)
Screen Display : 5.0 inches, IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors, 720 x 1280 pixels
Protection : Corning Gorilla Glass 4
: – Color OS 2.1
OS : Android 5.1 (Lollipop)
Chipset : Qualcomm MSM8939v2 Snapdragon 616 (28 nm)
CPU : Octa-core (4×1.7 GHz Cortex-A53 & 4×1.0 GHz Cortex-A53)
GPU : Adreno 405
Memory : 3 GB RAM, 16 GB Internal, micro SD, up to 256 GB (uses SIM 2 slot)
Rear Camera : Single : 13 MP, PDAF, f/2.2
Camera Features : LED flash, HDR, panorama
Video : [email protected]
Front Camera : Single : 8 MP, f/2.0, 1/4″
Bluetooth : 4.0, A2DP
GPS : Yes, with A-GPS
Radio : FM radio
USB : micro USB 2.0, USB Host
Sensors : Accelerometer, proximity, compass
Battery : Non-removable Li-Po 2500 mAh
Colors : White/Gold
Price : About 230 EUR
- The design is very tempting with an all metal body wrapped and carries a 2.5D screen that will make your appearance more stylish
- The network is super fast with 4G LTE Cat4 150/50 Mbps
- The wide screen 5.0 Layar HD resolution 720 x 1280 pixels by providing clear quality images and spoil the eyes
- IPS LCD screen panel that can provide a wide viewing angle on the screen from all sides
- Equipped with scratch resistant Corning Gorilla Glass 4, the screen will not be easily scratched
- The Android OS runs by using Lollipop v5.1 with some of the best applications and features
- Offer performance is quite agile with the support of Snapdragon 616 processor, Octa-Core combined with Adreno 405 as a graphics processor
- Embedded 3GB RAM which makes its performance more responsive even when used to run applications simultaneously
- The 13 MP resolution rear camera is equipped with Auto focus Phase Detection & LED flash features that are quite fun for photography
- The selfie activity will be even more satisfying because there is an 8 MP resolution camera with a screen flash feature
- 16 GB of extensive storage space that can be expanded Micro SD up to 256 GB.
- Supplied with a large 2500 mAh Li-Polymer battery that makes it more durable (durable)
- It uses a Hybrid slot type slot, so the SIM & Micro SD card merges into one, so the Dual SIM cannot be used simultaneously
- Not equipped with a fingerprint scanner or fingerprint sensor even though this feature is one of the smartphone’s standard security today
- Not yet supported by fast charging feature, so the battery charging takes a long time
- The battery is removable or non-removeable, so it is worrying if there is a problem and it is difficult to open
Thus information about Plus & Minus Oppo F1 that I can describe. Hopefully useful for you. In case of any writing errors or words please give us suggestions or criticisms via our email message or in the comments field provided. Thank you