Plus & Minus Oppo A77
The Oppo A77 is one of the next Oppo selfie expert smartphones that will fill the Indonesian smartphone market. As we know Oppo has just released the Oppo A57 in Indonesia in May 2017, but now the successor is ready to be launched. And probably priced at around 3.7 Million, the specifications are almost similar to the Oppo F3 which is priced at 4.3 Million, it’s just different on the self camera.
Oppo F3 comes with a Dual 16 MP + 8 MP selfie camera, while the Oppo A77 brings a 16 MP resolution front camera complete with screen flash features. For the main camera Oppo A77 comes with 13 MP resolution and is equipped with PDAF and LED Flash features, this camera is capable of recording video with Full HD 1080p @ 30fps resolution.
Oppo A77 carries a 5.5 inch wide IPS LCD screen with a resolution of 1080 x 1920 pixels, this screen has also been coated with Gorilla Glass 5 protector so that it is guaranteed to be safe from sharp objects scratches or when it falls. For the Oppo A77 software, run Color OS 3.1 based on Android v7.0 Nougat. The security features of the fingerprint scanner have also been pinned on this phone.
To have maximum performance, Oppo has equipped this smartphone with a Snapdragon 625 Octa Core 2.0 GHz processor combined with 4GB RAM and 64GB of internal memory. The Oppo A77 has a large 3200 mAh battery, although without VOOC fast charging that makes charging takes a long time.
For those of you who are interested in buying this Oppo A77 HP, here are the Plus and minus Oppo A77 and complete specifications :
Specification Oppo A77
Network : 2G/3G/4G/CDMA
Launch : 2017, July
Build : Front glass, aluminum body
SIM : Hybrid Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
Screen Display : 5.5 inches, IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 1080 x 1920 pixels, 16M colors
OS : Android 7.1 (Nougat)
Chipset : Qualcomm MSM8953 Snapdragon 625
CPU : Octa-core 2.0 GHz Cortex-A53
GPU : Adreno 506
Memory : 4 GB RAM, 64 GB Internal, micro SD, up to 256 GB (uses SIM 2 slot)
Rear Camera : Single : 13 MP, PDAF, f/2.2
Camera Features : LED flash, HDR, panorama
Video : [email protected]
Front Camera : Single : 16 MP, f/2.0, 1/3″, 1.12µm
Bluetooth : 4.2, A2DP
GPS : Yes, with A-GPS
Radio : No
USB : microUSB 2.0, USB On-The-Go
Sensors : Fingerprint (front-mounted), accelerometer, proximity, compass
Battery : Non-removable Li-Ion 3200 mAh
Colors : Gold, Rose Gold, Black
Price : About 280 EUR
- Has a luxurious and elegant look with a sleek metal body + 2.5 D Glass screen that gives a premium impression.
- Can use Dual SIM standby at once simultaneously in one Mobile. Both SIM Card slots are Nano SIM type and of course they can be 4G LTE
- 4G LTE Cat 6 network connection that provides internet speeds exceeding 100 mbps is very supportive when browsing, playing games or streaming video.
- Carrying a 5.5-inch widescreen 1080 x 1920 pixel resolution that is perfect for playing games or watching videos with clear & sharp appearance
- Using an IPS LCD type screen that provides a clear, sharp image display and has a wide viewing angle, seen from the side remains clearly visible.
- Coated with a protective Corning Gorilla Glass 5 which makes it strong resistant to impact and scratches of sharp objects.
- Supported by a powerful Snapdragon 625 processor, Octa Core 2.0 GHz CPU and optimized with 4GB RAM support
- Supported Internal memory is very relieved with a capacity of 64 GB which can be expanded through a micro SD slot reaching 256 GB
- The 13 MP main camera complete with Phase Detection Auto focus, LED flash can certainly be relied on to photograph
- A 16 MP Dual Selfie camera complete with Screen flash, which is very supportive for taking selfies
- Equipped with fingerprint security feature a fingerprint sensor / scanner that ensures all data is safe and controlled.
- Supported by a large 3200 mAh battery that can last a day to accompany your activities
- SIM slot 2 is of hybrid type (integrates with micro SD slot), so both cannot be used simultaneously
- Non-removable battery / blends with the body
- Not yet equipped with fast charging feature, so it still has to wait a long time when charging or charging
Thus information about Plus & Minus Oppo A77 that I can describe. Hopefully useful for you. In case of any writing errors or words please give us suggestions or criticisms via our email message or in the comments field provided. Thank you