Plus & Minus OnePlus 5T
The steps taken by OnePlus can be said to be very precise with the release of OnePlus 5T on the market. Because this mobile phone is equipped with a display of the current trend of Full Screen with an 18: 9 ratio effect which has recently become increasingly popular and is increasingly loved by Gadget connoisseurs.
OnePlus packs this newest cellphone with a larger screen when compared to the previous version of 6.0 inches using Optick AMOLED technology and Full HD + or 1080 x 2160 pixel resolution which of course our eyes will be spoiled with the resulting color display. <span title=”OnePlus juga dilengkapi dengan Corningg Gorilla Glass 5 untuk memproteksi layar dari Goresan atau Benturan.
“>OnePlus is also equipped with Corningg Gorilla Glass 5 to protect the screen from Scratches or Clashes.
Then for its Jero performance, the news OnePlus 5T has been running using the Android OS version 7.1 Nougat and powered by the Snapdragon 835 Chipset supported by the inclusion of 8 GB RAM and Adreno 540 GPU. With innards like this of course certainly OnePlus 5T will be able to devour all content very <span title=”baik dan lancar.
“>good and smooth.
Not only does the camera Sectir stop getting special attention from Oneplus, this can be proven by the pairing of a 16 MP & 20 MP resolution camera on the back that has been accompanied by the Phase Detection Auto focus Feature, Optical Image Stabilization and LED Flash. <span title=”Serta agar menunjang selfie ataupun grufienya One Plus juga terbilang sangat baik sebab sudah menggunakan Kamera beresolusi 16 MP.
“>As well as to support selfie or grufi One Plus is also very good because it uses a 16 MP resolution camera.
For those of you who are curious about the OnePlus 5T, the following is the full Specifications and Plus and Minus OnePlus 5T below :
Specification OnePlus 5T
Network : 2G/3G/4/CDMA
Launch : 2017, November
Build : Front glass, aluminum frame, back
SIM : Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
Screen Display : 6.01 inches, Optic AMOLED capacitive touchscreen, 1080 x 2160 pixels, 16M colors
Protection : Corning Gorilla Glass 5
OS : Android 7.1.1 (Nougat), upgradable to Android 8.1 (Oreo)
Chipset : Qualcomm MSM8998 Snapdragon 835
CPU : Octa-core (4×2.45 GHz Kryo & 4×1.9 GHz Kryo)
GPU : Adreno 540
Memory : 6 GB RAM, 8 GB RAM or 64 GB, 128 GB Internal, Card slot : No
Rear Camera : Dual : 16 MP, f/1.7, 27mm, 1/2.8″, 1.12µm, PDAF
20 MP, f/1.7, 27mm, 1/2.8″, 1µm, AF, PDAF
Camera Features : Dual-LED flash, HDR, panorama
Video : [email protected], [email protected]/60fps, [email protected]/120fps, Auto HDR
Front Camera : Single : 16 MP, f/2.0, 20mm, 1.0µm
Bluetooth : 5.0, A2DP, LE, aptX HD
GPS : Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS, GALILEO
NFC : Yes
Radio : No
USB : 2.0, Type-C 1.0 reversible connector
Sensors : Fingerprint (rear-mounted), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass
Battery : Non-removable Li-Po 3300 mAh
Colors : Midnight Black, Lava Red, Sandstone White (128/8GB only)
Price : About 500 EUR
- Bagging an IP68 certificate will guarantee the smartphone stays in water to a depth of 1 meter in 30 minutes
- Cool look with Full Screen which has a ratio effect of 18: 9.
- The internet connectivity network is very fast without slow or buffering 4G LTE Cat 12 600/50 Mbps.
- Carrying a 6.0-inch widescreen with Full HD + (1080p x 2140p) resolution certainly makes our eyes spoiled by the appearance of the color it produces.
- With the use of the Optic AMOLED panel that provides a clear and sharp screen display despite being in a place with bright light
- Coated with Gorilla Glass 5 which will protect the screen from impact and scratches during excessive use
- Walk using the latest version of the Android OS 7.1 Nougat system that is wrapped with the Oxygen User Interface
- Offers fast performance when used to run applications with Snapdragon 835 processors combined with Adreno 540 as a graphics processor.
- Embedded LPDDR4x 6/8 GB RAM makes its performance more agile even when operated to run multiple applications simultaneously.
- 64/128 GB Internal Storage will be able to accommodate many interesting applications and files such as photos, videos, games and so on.
- Armed with a 16 MP & 20 MP main camera that is equipped with Phase Detection Auto Focus, OIS and LED Flash features. With Dual Cameras, this smartphone will certainly be able to produce with very high quality and wide viewing Viewing compared to Single Cameras.
- Able to record video with satisfying results, namely QHD (1440p @ 30fps).
- Accompanied by a 16 MP Front camera for use with selfie and video calls with perfect results
- Equipped with USB Type C for super fast data transfer.
- Supported 3300 mAh Li ion battery complete with Fast Charging to charge the battery in a very short time.
- Equipped with a Finger Print Sensor located on the Home Button so that it is quite easily accessible.
- Not equipped with a Micro SD storage slot relying on internal memory only.
- Not equipped with LED Flash.
- The battery used is non-removable so it will be very difficult if there is damage to the battery.
Thus information about Plus & Minus OnePlus 5T that I can describe. Hopefully useful for you. In case of any writing errors or words please give us suggestions or criticisms via our email message or in the comments field provided. Thank you