Plus & Minus OnePlus 5
When hearing the name of this brand, it is certain that comes our mind is a flagship smartphone, middle class k eatas. OnePlus producers, almost entirely including all flagship device classes, and this time there is one of the new flagship smartphone, called OnePlus 5.
OnePlus 5 perched on the market with a super-elegant look, thanks to the metal material wrapped around the body, and features of top-class features. One of them is Optical AMOLED display panel, 5.5 inches wide, Full HD (1080p) resolution, certainly very comfortable when operated, and reinforced with a screen protector Cornning Gorilla Glass 5.
Then for this phone too, instill the performance of innards are so smooth and very powerful using the latest Softward Android OS v7.0 Nougat, which is supported Snapdragon 835 processor, Octa Core 2.35 GHz Kryo CPU, which certainly can go fast, and still optimized RAM 6 / 8 GB, 64/128 GB ROM, as the data storage / application space.
Meanwhile, to support the activities of photography and self, OnePlus 5, relying on Dual rear-sized camera 16 MP, f / 1.7 + 20 MP, f / 2.6, Phase Detection Auto focus, LED flash, supported 2160p / 4K record capability, and front camera size 8 MP, 1080p. But it is unfortunate still less to optimize the low light place selfie, because it is not equipped with a kind of LED flash / Screen flash.
In addition, this latest OnePlus heroes, supported by a capacity of 3300 mAh battery, and Fast Charging support, as a power and equipped Fingerprint Scanner as a fingerprint protection system data.
Below is the look of the smartphone Oneplus 5. For those of you who are interested in buying this smartphone plus Plus and Minus Oneplus 5 and full specifications:
Specification OnePlus 5
Network : 2G/3G/4G/CDMA
Launch : 2017, June. Released 2017, June
Build : Front glass, aluminum frame & back
SIM : Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
Screen Display : 5.5 inches, Optic AMOLED capacitive touchscreen, 1080 x 1920 pixels, 16M colors
Protection : Corning Gorilla Glass 5
: – Oxygen OS 5.1.3
OS : Android 7.1.1 (Nougat), upgradable to Android 8.1 (Oreo)
Chipset : Qualcomm MSM8998 Snapdragon 835
CPU : Octa-core (4×2.45 GHz Kryo & 4×1.9 GHz Kryo)
GPU : Adreno 540
Memory : 6 GB RAM, 8 GB RAM or 64 GB, 128 GB Internal, Card slot : No
Rear Camera : Dual : 16 MP, f/1.7, 24mm, 1/2.8″, 1.12µm, PDAF
20 MP, f/2.6, 36mm, 1/2.8″, 1µm, 1.6x optical zoom, AF
Camera Features : HDR, panorama, dual-LED flash
Video : [email protected], [email protected]/60fps, [email protected]/120fps, Auto HDR
Front camera : Single : 16 MP, f/2.0, 20mm, 1.0µm
Video : 1080p (gyro-EIS)
Bluetooth : 5.0, A2DP, LE, aptX HD
GPS : Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS, GALILEO
Radio : No
USB : 2.0, Type-C 1.0 reversible connector
Sensors : Fingerprint (front-mounted), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass
Battery : Non-removable Li-Po 3300 mAh
Colors : Midnight Black, Slate Gray
Price : About 500 EUR
- It has a more seductive look with Body Full Metal design that looks premium.
- Playing online games or browsing the internet is more satisfying because the internet connectivity 4G LTE Cat 12 600/50 Mbps.
- It supports Dual SIM which can be activated simultaneously.
- Carrying Screen 5.5 inch wide with Full HD resolution (1080p) quite comfortable when used to play games or striming Vidio
- With the use of AMOLED Optic panel that presents the screen look better with wide viewing angle
- Equipped with a layer of Gorilla Glass 5 that will protect the screen from impact and scratches
- Walking using the latest version of Android OS version 7.1.1 Nougat wrapped with Oxygen, making the display look more fress and enriched with interesting features.
- To further maintain the privacy of data from users, this smartphone is also equipped with Fingerprint sensor
- Embedded RAM 6 GB makes its performance even more agile when used to run applications simultaneously.
- Equipped with wide storage that is, 64 GB which will certainly be able to accommodate many applications and interesting files such as Photos, videos, games and so forth.
- Having a front camera that will spoil the user with 16 MP & 16 MP main camera has also been equipped with features Phase Detection AutoFocus, OIS and LED Flash
- Capable of recording video with QHD results (1440p).
- While at the front, equipped with 16 MP Front Camera for use selfie and video call
- Equipped with USB Type C for super fast data transfer.
- Interestingly again, this smartphone is also equipped with Li-ion battery 3300 mAh complete with Fast Charging to make charging the battery quickly and easily.
- Not equipped with IP68 so it can not survive in water.
- Not equipped with MicroSD Slot to expand its external memory, its storage rely on internal memory only.
- Not yet equipped with LED Flash.
- The battery used is also Non-removable, certainly will be inconvenient if you want to replace the battery when damage occurs or other.
Thus information about Plus & Minus that I can describe. Hopefully useful for you. In case of any writing errors or words please give us suggestions or criticisms via our email message or in the comments field provided. Thank you