Plus & Minus Motorola Moto M
In the near future Lenovo plans to release a cheap 4G LTE smartphone from the Motorola brand. The smartphone is Motorola Moto E3 Power, which is equipped with complete specifications and is priced at 1 Million. <span title=”Tetapi masih ada senjata lain dari Lenovo yang dipersiapkan untuk kelas menengah yaitu Motorola Moto M.
“>But there are still other weapons from Lenovo that are prepared for the middle class, namely Motorola Moto M.
This phone looks attractive with an aluminum metal body, although the design is not very attractive, but the Mtorola Moto M overalls appear pretty cool and are quite suitable for travel. Moreover, Motorola Moto M has also been supported by 4G LTE and embedded fingerprint scanner. <span title=”Bahkan, Motorola Moto M juga sudah berjalan dengan memakai sistem OS Android terbaru v 7.0 Nougat.
“>In fact, Motorola Moto M has also been running using the latest Android OS system v 7.0 Nougat.
The Motorola Moto M comes with an IPS LCD 5.5 “screen resolution of 1080 x 1920 pixels. It is unclear whether this smartphone will carry the Gorilla Glass / Dragon Trail Glass screen protector. <span title=”Kinerja Motorola Moto M akan disokong dengan prosesor Mediatek MT6750 Octa-core 1.9 GHz Cortex-A53, RAM 3GB dan GPU Mali-T860MP2.
“>The performance of the Motorola Moto M will be supported by the Mediatek MT6750 Octa-core 1.9 GHz Cortex-A53 processor, 3GB RAM and Mali-T860MP2 GPU.
The camera capability of the Motorola Moto M is also very good with a 16MP main camera complete with Auto focus and flash LED. The quality of the images from the Motorola Moto M camera is very detailed and good and is very reliable for all day activities. <span title=”Sementara untuk selfie, Motorola Moto M dipersenjatai kamera beresolusi 8MP.
“>While for selfie, Motorola Moto M is armed with 8MP resolution camera.
For those of you who want to buy a Motorola Moto M, here are the advantages and disadvantages of the Moto M Motorola and its full specifications:
Specification Motorola Moto M
Network : 2G/3G/4G/CDMA
Launch : 2016, November
SIM : Hybrid Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
Screen Display : 5.5 inches, IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 1080 x 1920 pixels, 16M colors
OS : Android 6.0.1 (Marshmallow)
Chipset : Mediatek Helio P10
Mediatek Helio P15 – India
CPU : Octa-core 1.95 GHz Cortex-A53
Octa-core 2.2 GHz Cortex-A53 – India
GPU : Mali-T860MP2
Memory : 3 GB RAM, 4 GB RAM or 32 GB, 64 GB Internal, micro SD, up to 256 GB (uses SIM 2 slot)
Rear Camera : Single : 16 MP, f/2.0, 1.0µm, PDAF
Camera Features : LED flash, panorama
Video : [email protected]
Front Camera : Single : 8 MP, f/2.0, 1/4″, 24mm (wide), 1.12µm
Bluetooth : 4.1, A2DP, LE, aptX
GPS : Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS
Radio : FM radio
USB : Type-C 1.0 reversible connector, USB On-The-Go
Sensors : Fingerprint (rear-mounted), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass
Battery : Non-removable Li-Po 3050 mAh
Colors : Gold, Gray, Silver
Price : About 220 EUR
- Having a pretty stylish appearance.
- The 4G LTE network connectivity for internet access is super fast.
- Supports dual-SIM standby, both of which can be activated simultaneously
- Carrying an IPS LCD 5.5-inch screen with a resolution of 1080 x 1920 pixels that has a clear and sharp image display.
- Runs using the latest Android operating system v 7.0 Nougat.
- Mediatek MT6750 Octa Core 1.9 GHz processor with very strong performance.
- 32GB of internal memory and 4GB of RAM that makes multitasking performance smooth and responsive.
- Equipped with a micro SD slot that can be maximized up to 256GB, capable of storing many files and applications.
- Armed with a 16 MP main camera, complete with Auto focus, LED flash and supported 1080p video recorder
- Support Full HD 1080p video recording @ 30fps.
- The 8MP front camera is perfect for selfies.
- Motorola Moto M is quite contemporary with the fingerprint scanner feature.
- 3000 mAh capacity battery that can support smartphone performance.
- Non-Removable type batteries or planting batteries, which is troublesome if the battery is damaged.
Thus information about Plus & Minus Motorola Moto M that I can describe. Hopefully useful for you. In case of any writing errors or words please give us suggestions or criticisms via our email message or in the comments field provided. Thank you