Plus & Minus Meizu Pro 7
More and more days it seems that Meizu is increasingly showing its existence in sophisticated and quality smartphone products. One of the newest is the collaboration of Meizu Pro 7 and Meizu Pro 7 Plus, but here will be discussed, namely Meizu Pro 7 which is a standard variant with the most friendly price in the bag of course. This phone comes with a very luxurious appearance with a metal body, thin bezel and 2.5 D Glass screen technology. <span title=”Tampilan ini semakin terlihat kece dengan perpaduan warna yang menarik yaitu Gold, Merah dan Hitam.
“>This look increasingly looks fun with an interesting blend of colors namely Gold, Red and Black.
Meizu Pro 7 carries a Super AMOLED screen with a width of 5.2 inches and has a resolution of 1080 x 1920 pixels. Making the quality of the images displayed clearly looks detailed, clear and very sharp. <span title=”Dan akan terjaga dari goresan goresan sebab Meizu Pro 7 sudah dibenamkan pelindung Gorilla Glass 5. Sementara untuk layar keduanya, Meizu Pro 7 memiliki lebar 2.0 inchi Super AMOLED yang berfungsi untuk menampilkan beragam notifikasi.
“>And it will be protected from scratches because the Meizu Pro 7 has been embedded with Gorilla Glass 5. While for the second screen, Meizu Pro 7 has a width of 2.0 inches Super AMOLED which serves to display a variety of notifications.
For its own performance, the Meizu Pro 7 will be supported by the Mediatek MT6757T Helio P25 Octa Core processor with a Mali GPU – T880 MP2 and 4 GB RAM. <span title=”Untuk penyimpanan ada ROM yang lumayan lega yakni berkapasitas 64 GB, tetapi tidak dilengkapi ruang pendukung slot Micro SD yang akan cukup merepotkan bila ROM utama sudah penuh.
“>For storage there is a ROM that is quite relieved that has a capacity of 64 GB, but is not equipped with supporting rooms for Micro SD slots which will be quite troublesome if the main ROM is full.
And interestingly, the Meizu Pro 7 will be armed with dual rear cameras measuring 12 MP + 12 MP, auto focus Phase detection, Dual-LED flash, which is supported by Ultra HD / 4K 2160p @ 30fps video recording capabilities, this main Dual camera is able to provide quality photos various interesting effects. On the front accompanied by a 16 MP front camera to support selfies. it’s just that it is not equipped with supporting features such as LED flash / Screen flash.
Below is a display of the Meizu Pro 7 smartphone. For those of you who are interested in buying this smartphone, here are the Pros and Cons of Meizu Pro 7 and their full specifications:
Specification Meizu Pro 7
Network : 2G/3G/4G
Launch : 2017, July
SIM : Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
Screen Display : 5.2 inches, Super AMOLED capacitive touchscreen, 1080 x 1920 pixels, 16M colors
OS : Android 7.0 (Nougat)
Chipset : Mediatek MT6757T Helio P25 (16 nm) – standard edition
Mediatek MT6799 Helio X30 (10 nm) – high edition
CPU : Octa-core (4×2.4 GHz Cortex-A53 & 4×1.6 GHz Cortex-A53)
Deca-core (2×2.6 GHz Cortex-A73, 4×1.9 GHz Cortex-A35, 4×2.2 GHz Cortex-A53)
GPU : Mali-T880MP2
Memory : 4 GB RAM, 64/128 GB Internal, Card slot : No
Rear Camera : Single : 12 MP, f/2.0, 1/2.9″, 1.25µm, PDAF
Camera Features : Dual-LED dual-tone flash, HDR, panorama
Video : [email protected], [email protected]
Front Camera : Single : 16 MP, f/2.0
Bluetooth : 4.2, A2DP, LE
GPS : Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS
Radio : No
USB : Type-C 1.0 reversible connector
Sensors : Fingerprint (front-mounted), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass
Battery : Non-removable Li-Ion 3000 mAh
Colors : Black, gold, red
Price : About 400 EUR
- Display with a luxurious and elegant design, thanks to the wrapping of allumunium metal alloy material that coats the entire surface of the casing.
- Beautified with a touch of 2.5 D Curved Glass, which found curves on the left and right sides of the screen
- Carrying a 5.2-inch Super AMOLED screen, Full HD (1080p) resolution, which is a convenient pass + operated using one hand with exposure to gmabar sharp, bright and clear contrast
- The 2.0 inch wide screen Super AMOLED is equipped with Always On Display technology to display notifications.
- Coated with screen security devices Cornning Gorilla Glass 5, so no need to risk if there is a collision or scratch on the screen
- Supports Dual SIM capabilities that can be operated simultaneously, so no need to take turns SIM Card
- Having super duper fast internet access, with 4G LTE Cat6 network connectivity, which is really suitable for browsing and downloading
- Runs using the operating system Android OS 7.0 7.0 Nougat that provides smooth performance, and provides a charming interface display with Flyme OS 6
- Powered by the Mediatek MT6757T Helio P25, which delivers a powerful and anti-slower performance rate
- Embedded 4 GB RAM, which is very smooth when making application transfers, and makes HP’s performance more responsive
- 64 GB Internal Memory, which can accommodate many files / data, such as videos, images or applications
- Armed with a dual main camera 12 + 12 MP, PDAF, Dual-LED flash, which greatly supports your photographer’s hobby, with satisfying results
- Supported video recording capabilities reaching 2160p (Ultra HD / 4K), which produces clear, smooth and clear video recordings
- Accompanied by a 16 MP front camera, which is suitable for selfies and video chats with your boyfriend or crush.
- Equipped with Fingerprint Scanner feature, as a user data security system, from the touch of hands – natskal hands
- Supported by 3000 mAh capacity batteries, which are ready to support HandPhone activities last a long time
- Supported Fast Charging, so there is no need to wait long while charging, in just 15 minutes, the power reaches 75% from 0%
- The front camera is not equipped with an LED flash / screen flash feature, so it doesn’t support selfies in low light places
- Not equipped with a support room for the MicroSD slot, so it is very troublesome if the main ROM is full
- Non-removable / non-removable type battery, which is a bit inconvenient when the battery is damaged / HP Error
Thus information about Plus & Minus Meizu Pro 7 that I can describe. Hopefully useful for you. In case of any writing errors or words please give us suggestions or criticisms via our email message or in the comments field provided. Thank you