Plus & Minus LG V20
LG V20 is one of the latest flagship smartphones from LG which is placed as the next generation of LG V10 which was released in 2015. <span title=”Selain hadir dengan desain yang mewah, LG V20 juga dilengkapi dengan sederet fitur dan spesifikasi kelas atas, seperti menjalankan OS Android terbaru v7.0 Nougat yang memiliki tampilan lebih fress dan diperkaya akan fitur menarik.
“>Besides being present with a luxurious design, the LG V20 is also equipped with a line of high-class features and specifications, such as running the latest Nougat v7.0 Android OS that has a more fress and enriched appearance with attractive features.
LG V20 comes with a 5.7-inch widescreen with a resolution of 1440 x 2560 pixels, besides that the screen has also been coated with Gorilla Glass 4 screen protector. For the kitchen sector, it is powered by a Snapdragon 820 processor, Quad-core 2 × 2.15 GHz Kryo & 2 × 1.6 GHz Kryo + 4 GB RAM to support more powerful performance. <span title=”Smartphone ini juga memiliki kualitas kamera tinggi, untuk kamera depan beresolusi 20 MP sedangkan untuk kamera selfie beresolusi 8 MP.
“>This smartphone also has high camera quality, for a front camera with a resolution of 20 MP while for an 8 MP selfie camera.
And for those of you who want to know more information about the detailed specifications as well as the LG V20 Plus Minus. More can be seen below:
Specification LG V20
Also known as : LG V20 Dual H990DS/H990N with dual-SIM card slots.
Network : 2G/3G/4G
Launch : 2016, September
SIM : Single SIM (Nano-SIM) or Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
Screen Display : 5.7 inches, IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 1440 x 2560 pixels, 16M colors
Protection : Corning Gorilla Glass 4
OS : Android 7.0 (Nougat), upgradable to Android 8.0 (Oreo) – Korea only
Chipset : Qualcomm MSM8996 Snapdragon 820 (14 nm)
CPU : Quad-core (2×2.15 GHz Kryo & 2×1.6 GHz Kryo)
GPU : Adreno 530
Memory : 4 GB RAM, 32/64 GB Internal, micro SD, up to 512 GB (dedicated slot)
Rear Camera : Dual : 16 MP, f/1.8, 29mm (standard), 1/2.6″, laser AF, 3-axis OIS
8 MP, f/2.4, 12mm (ultrawide), 1/3.2″, no AF
Features : Dual-LED flash, panorama, HDR
Video : [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], 24-bit/192kHz stereo sound rec.
Front Camera : Single : 5 MP, f/1.9
Bluetooth : 4.2, A2DP, LE, aptX
GPS : Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS
Infrared port : Yes
Radio : FM radio, RDS (market dependent)
USB : 2.0, Type-C 1.0 reversible connector
Sensors : Fingerprint (rear-mounted), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass, barometer, color spectrum
Battery : Removable Li-Ion 3200 mAh
Colors : Titan, Silver, Pink
Price : About 460 EUR
- The look is so charming with a full metal aluminum metal body.
- The latest mobile phone from LG has been equipped with 4G LTE connectivity to quickly access the internet
- 4G network connectivity is also provided with 3G HSDPA and 2G GPRS networks for internet access
- This LG V20 has also been equipped with Dual SIM capability that can be active simultaneously.
- Carrying a 5.7-inch widescreen with Quad HD resolution which is very convenient to use for playing and watching videos.
- Coupled with the use of IPS screen panel technology is able to provide a very clear and sharp color display.
- The screen is coated with the best Corning Gorilla Glass 4 screen protector
- This smartphone has also been running using the latest Nougat v7.0 Android OS which offers many interesting applications and features.
- Also equipped with Fingerprint sensors to better protect the privacy of data from its users.
- This smartphone also has power full performance thanks to Snapdragon 820 processor support
- LG V20 is equipped with 4/6 GB of RAM which will make multitasking activities run smoother and less lag.
- Comes with a fairly spacious storage, which is 32/64/128 GB internal memory that can still be maximized with the 256 GB Micro SD slot to expand its external memory.
- The camera is also one of the most favored by this smartphone, proven to be pinned on a 20 MP camera on the back complete with Laser auto focus, OIS and LED flash features for more advanced shots.
- Besides that, it is also supported with an 8 MP selfie camera to pamper you who are proud hobbies with selfie photos and video calls.
- For power support it is powered by a very large battery reaching 4000 mAh which is quite durable for everyday use.
- Besides that the battery is also equipped with Fast charging for fast battery charging.
- The front camera is not equipped with a Flash LED, making the quality of selfie photos in the dark becomes less than optimal.
- Un removable batteries will be quite difficult if you will change the battery when the battery is damaged
Thus information about Plus & Minus LG V20 that I can describe. Hopefully useful for you. In case of any writing errors or words please give us suggestions or criticisms via our email message or in the comments field provided. Thank you