Plus & Minus LG K20 plus
Success with some of the LG K series variants, at the end of 2016 LG again introduced the K series family members called LG K20 Plus, to enliven the middle and lower class global market next year 2017. This smartphone will be equipped with the most shaky appearance in this class because it is given <span title=”sentuhan teknologi 2.5 D Curved Glass, yang menampakan lengkungan pada sisi kiri dan kanan layar.
“>2.5 D Curved Glass touch technology, which shows curves on the left and right sides of the screen.
In addition, the features that will be provided LG K20 Plus is also so interesting, let’s say carrying the 5.3-inch IPS LCD screen, 720p (HD) resolution, which is coated with Corning Gorilla Glass, as the screen protector. <span title=”Lalu memiliki sepasang lensa fotografie berukuran 13 & 5 MP, lengkap dengan fitur pendukung, yang masih didukung kemampuan perekam video Full HD.
“>Then it has a pair of 13 & 5 MP fotografie lenses, complete with supporting features, which are still supported by Full HD video recording capabilities.
<span title=”Sementara untuk pengoprasian bagian dalamnya, LG K20 Plus bekerja memakai OS Marshmallow, yang disokong prosesor Mediatek, Octa Core, RAM 2/3 GB, memory Internal 16 / 32 GB, dan dipasok baterai berkapasitas 2500 mAh, untuk kebutuhan tenaga dayanya.
“>As for the operation of the interior, the LG K20 Plus works using OS Marshmallow, which is supported by Mediatek processor, Octa Core, 2/3 GB RAM, 16 / 32GB Internal memory, and supplied with a 2500 mAh capacity battery, for power requirements.
And for those of you who want to know more about the LG K20 Plus first smartphone, here we will provide information about the LG K20 Plus Minus Plus with full specifications:
Specification LG K20 Plus
Network : 2G/3G/4G/CDMA
SIM : Nano-SIM
Screen Display : 5.3 inches, IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 720 x 1280 pixels, 16M colors
Protection : Corning Gorilla Glass 3 (T-Mobile)
OS : Android 7.0 (Nougat)
Chipset : Qualcomm MSM8917 Snapdragon 425 (28 nm)
CPU : Quad-core 1.4 GHz Cortex-A53
GPU : Adreno 308
Memory : 2 GB RAM, 16 GB(VS501) /32 GB Internal, micro SD, up to 256 GB
Rear Camera : Single : 13 MP, f/2.2, 1/3″, 1.12µm, AF
Camera Features : LED flash, HDR
Video : [email protected]
Front Camera : Single : 5 MP, f/2.4, 1/5″, 1.12µm
Bluetooth : 4.2, A2DP, LE
GPS : Yes, with A-GPS, S-GPS
Radio : No
USB : micro USB 2.0
Sensors : Fingerprint (rear-mounted), accelerometer, proximity, compass
Battery : Removable Li-Ion 2700 mAh
Colors : Black
Price : About 160 EUR
- A very attractive appearance because of the layer of plastic cover material on the surface of the casing
- Classed with 2.5 D Curved technology which shows curves on the sides of the screen
- Supports dual SIM capability, which can be operated together
- The connectivity of the internet network is 4G LTE will certainly expedite access for browsing
- Carrying a 5.3-inch IPS LCD screen, HD resolution, which is comfortable to use with a clear enough display
- Coated screen security devices using Corning Gorilla Glass
- Run using the OS Android v 6.0 Marshmallow operating system that offers many applications
- It is powered by Mediatek MT6753 processor, Octa Core 1.4 GHz CPU, which has a pretty fast performance
- Embedded 2/3 GB of RAM, which can multitasking smoothly
- Internal Memory 16/32 GB, which can store lots of data / plastic
- The 13 MP main camera, Auto focus, LED flash, which is supported by Full HD video recording capabilities
- Accompanied by a 5 MP front camera + Screen flash, suitable for selfies and video chats
- Equipped with Fingerprint Scanner feature as a protector of user data from naughty hand touches
- Supplied with a 2500 mAh battery, which can support HP for a long time
- Non-Removable type battery / Not removable can make it difficult if the battery is damaged
- Not supported Fast Charging makes charging slow
Thus information about Plus & Minus LG K20 Plus that I can describe. Hopefully useful for you. In case of any writing errors or words please give us suggestions or criticisms via our email message or in the comments field provided. Thank you