Plus & Minus LG K10 (2017)
In addition to releasing flagship smartphone LG G6, this CORRUPT origin brand will in fact also launch another new device, to be competed in the lower middle class market, called LG K10 2017. This phone is the next generation of LG K10, which will be coming soon by bringing a series of powerful features <span title=”, seperti.
The 5.3-inch IPS LCD screen will be comfortable to operate, with a fairly clear screen display thanks to a 720 x 1280 pixel (HD) resolution but unfortunately not screen security devices such as Gorilla Glass / Scratch Glass Resistance. <span title=”LG K10 2017 juga sudah berjalan memakai OS terbaru Android v 7.0 Nougat, dan sudah disematkan fitur pengaman data Fingerprint Scanner.
“>LG K10 2017 has also been running using the latest Android v 7.0 OS Nougat, and has been embedded with Fingerprint Scanner data security features.
Besides this new entry-level LG Class Champion, it will provide a pair of cameras to support your existence on MEDSOS, with a 13 MP camera, Auto focus, a flash LED behind it will certainly be supported 1080p (Full HD) video recording capability, and accompanied by a front camera 5 MP. <span title=”Namun sangat disayangkan masih minim LEDflash / Screen flash.
“>But it is unfortunate that there is still a lack of LED flash / screen flash.
As for the main performance sector, the LG K10 2017 is racing with Mediatek MT6750 processor, Octa Core 1.5 GHz CPU, which is embedded with 2GB RAM, 16GB Internal memory, as its storage room, and powered by a 2800 mAh Non-Removable type battery. life. But unfortunately not supported Fast Charging / fast charging.
And for those of you who want to buy this cellphone the following is information about the illustration of the LG K10 2017, the Minus Plus LG K10 2017 and the specifications:
Specification LG K10 2017
Also known as : LG X400, LG M250N
Network : 2G/3G/4G
Launch : 2016, December
SIM : Single SIM (Nano-SIM) or Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
Screen Display : 5.3 inches, IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 720 x 1280 pixels, 16M colors
OS : Android 7.0 (Nougat), upgradable to Android 8.0 (Oreo)
Chipset : Mediatek MT6750 (28 nm)
CPU : Octa-core (4×1.5 GHz Cortex-A53 & 4×1.0 GHz Cortex-A53)
GPU : Mali-T860MP2
Memory : 2 GB RAM, 16 GB Internal, micro SD, up to 64 GB
Rear Camera : Single : 13 MP, f/2.2, 1/3″, 1.12µm, AF
Camera Features : LED flash, HDR
Video : [email protected]
Front Camera : Single : 5 MP, f/2.4, 1/5″, 1.12µm
Bluetooth : 4.2(Europe)/4.1(India), A2DP, LE
GPS : Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS
NFC : Yes
Radio : FM radio, RDS, recording
USB : microUSB 2.0, USB On-The-Go
Sensors : Fingerprint (rear-mounted), accelerometer, proximity, compass
Battery : Removable Li-Ion 2800 mAh
Colors : Black, Gold, Titan
Price : About 210 EUR
- Beautiful appearance made of plastic material
- Supported by the fastest network connectivity currently 4G LTE will launch Browsing or download
- Having the capability of a Double SIM that can be operated together, so there is no need to bother changing SIM cards
- Equipped with Fingerprint Scanner, as a user data security system, from the hands of naughty hands
- Carrying a 5.3-inch IPS LCD screen, HD resolution, which is comfortably operated using one hand, with sharp & clear exposure
- The operating system runs using the OS Android v 7.0 Nougat system, which shows a charming interface & smooth performance
- Embedded 2GB RAM will be enough to launch when doing application transfer / multitasking
- 16 GB Internal Memory, equipped with a 256 GB micro SD, which can hold a lot of data, such as applications, fili or data
- The 13 MP main camera, Auto focus, LED flash, supported by Full HD video recorder, are ready to capture your every moment
- Accompanied by a 5 MP front camera, it’s okay, if only for selfies or video calls
- Supplied with a 2800 mAh battery can certainly support the life of HP for a long time, with maximum use