Plus & Minus Lenovo S5
Specification Lenovo S5
Network : 2G/3G/4G
Launch : 2018, March
SIM : Hybrid Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
Screen Display : 5.7 inches, IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors, 1080 x 2160 pixels
OS : Android 8.0 (Oreo)
Chipset : Qualcomm MSM8953 Snapdragon 625 (14 nm)
CPU : Octa-core 2.0 GHz Cortex-A53
GPU : Adreno 506
Memory : 3 GB RAM, 4 GB RAM or 32 GB, 128/64 GB Internal, micro SD, up to 128 GB (uses SIM 2 slot)
Rear Camera : Single : 13 MP, PDAF, f/2.2
13 MP B/W
Camera Features : Dual-LED dual-tone flash, HDR, panorama
Video : [email protected], [email protected]
Front Camera : Single : 16 MP, f/2.2
Bluetooth : 4.2, A2DP, LE
GPS : Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS
Radio : FM radio
USB : 2.0, Type-C 1.0 reversible connector, USB On-The-Go
Sensors : Fingerprint (rear-mounted), accelerometer, proximity, compass
Battery : Non-removable Li-Po 3000 mAh
Colors : Midnight Black, Flame Red
Price : About 150 EUR
- The metal body is united with the concept of the screen 18: 9 Full Screen Display gives the impression of luxury in the design.
- Dual SIM both are supported by 4G LTE internet connection can provide fast internet access.
- Carrying a screen measuring 5.7 inches IPS LCD with Full HD + 1080 x 2160 pixels optimal resolution for gaming.
- The glass protection used is Corning Gorilla Glass 4 can protect the screen from impact.
- Running using the Android v8.0 Oreo + ZUI 3.7 user interface offers a variety of interesting applications.
- Fast performance because it has been powered by a Snapdragon 625 processor with an Octa Core 2.0 GHz CPU
- Supported 4 GB RAM capacity can provide smooth operation when used to run applications.
- The 32/64 GB internal memory + 256 GB micro SD media can store various applications or games.
- The main dual camera 13 MP + 13 MP is supported by PDAF and dual-LED (dual tone) features of clear Flash when capturing moments.
- The main camera is capable of recording 2160p video which can certainly provide very clear video quality.
- The 13 MP apeture f / 2.0 front camera can provide clear and natural selfie results.
- There is a Fingerprint fingerprint scanner sensor as privacy security.
- 3000 mAh battery (Fast Charging) can last a long time when used to play games.
- The body is made of metal which feels warm fast when used to play games.
- Does not have an IP68 certification which makes this phone unable to survive in water.
- The planting battery (Non-Removable) cannot be removed manually.
Thus information about Plus & Minus Lenovo S5 that I can describe. Hopefully useful for you. In case of any writing errors or words please give us suggestions or criticisms via our email message or in the comments field provided. Thank you