Plus & Minus Infinix Note 4 Pro
Infinix mobile finally officially released two of the latest flagship smartphones in Indonesia, namely the Infinix Note 4 X52 and Infinix Note 4 Pro X571 which provide a luxurious display as well as a wide screen which is certainly so comfortable to wear for daily activities such as surfing or when playing games and watching videos. But in this article I will review in more detail about the Infinix Note 4 Pro X571 which comes special with X – Stylus Pen and Smart Flip Cover that can show time such as days, dates and hours.
In terms of the exterior appearance of this phone looks elegant thanks to the layer of metal allumunium alloy material that attaches to the entire surface of the body, and is still beautified with a touch of 2.5 D Curved Glass technology will show a slight curve on both sides of the screen. On the front display carries an IPS LCD screen covering an area of 5.7 inches, Full HD resolution (1080 x 1920 pixels) that is able to display clear and sharp images. Also at the bottom of the screen is a physical home button which also functions as a fingerprint sensor.
On the right side of the smartphone there is a power button that is just below the volume button. And on the left there is a pin hole which is also used to paint X-Pen Stylus. While for the performance section, Infinix Note 4 Pro relies on the operating system OS Android v7.0 Nougat with XOS UI.
This software is combined with a powerful enough processor, Mediatek MT6753 Octa Core, 1.3 GHz speed and connected with 3 GB RAM, Memori Internal 32 GB, as its performance optimizer, as well as file storage space or data.
In addition the Infinix Note 4 Pro is armed with a single 13 MP rear camera, Auto focus, Dual-LED flash, for photography and accompanied by an 8 MP front camera to support the self, then this smartphone is also equipped with Fingerprint Scanner located at Home. And interestingly, it has supplied a 4500 mAh capacity battery, which is supported by Fast Charging.
Below is a luxurious and elegant display of the Infinix Note 4 Pro phone. And for those of you who are interested in buying this smartphone, here are the Pros and Cons of Infinix Note 4 Pro and the full specifications :
Specification Infinix Note 4 Pro
Network : 2G/3G/4G
Launch : 2018
Build : Front glass, aluminum body
SIM : Dual SIM (Micro-SIM, dual stand-by)
: – Stylus (not integrated)
Screen Display : 5.7 inches, LTPS IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 1080 x 1920 pixels, 16M colors
OS : Android 7.0 (Nougat)
Chipset : Mediatek MT6753 (28 nm)
CPU : Octa-core 1.3 GHz Cortex-A53
GPU : Mali-T720MP3
Memory : 3 GB RAM, 32 GB Internal, micro SD, up to 128 GB (dedicated slot)
Rear Camera : Single : 13 MP, AF
Camera Features : Dual-LED dual-tone flash, panorama, HDR
Video : [email protected]
Front Camera : Single : 8 MP, 1.4µm
Bluetooth : 4.2, A2DP, LE
GPS : Yes, with A-GPS
Radio : FM radio
USB : micro USB 2.0, USB On-The-Go
Sensors : Fingerprint (front-mounted), accelerometer, proximity, compass
Battery : Non-removable Li-Po 4500 mAh
Colors : Champagne Gold, Sandstone Black, Prussian Blue, Lilac Gray
- The design is neatly wrapped with allumunium metal material, so it displays a look that is so luxurious and elegant
- Beautified with a little curvature on the left and right sides of the screen (2.5 D Curved Glass Screen)
- Equipped with Fingerprint Scanner / fingerprint scanner sensor, as a user data security system from the hand – naughty
- 4G LTE network connectivity provides a super fast internet access rate & has Dual SIM capability stand by
- Carrying an IPS LCD screen with an area of 5.7 inches, Full HD (1080p) resolution, suitable for playing games or watching movies with a sharp and clear screen image display
- Equipped with Xpen, which can make it easier when we write memos, notes, and mark Screenshot objects
- The operating system runs using Android v7.0 Nougat provides smooth performance such as dual windows, and offers many interesting applications on Google Play
- Supported by Mediatek MT6753 processor, CPU Octa Core 1.3 GHz, and GPU Mali-T720, which can go quite fast and stable
- Embedded 3 GB RAM will greatly facilitate multitasking and make application performance very smooth
- 32 GB Internal Memory, supported by a micro SD slot reaching 128 GB, which can accommodate various kinds of files / data, such as images, videos, applications, etc.
- Armed with a 13 MP main camera, Auto focus, Dual-LED flash, supported by Full HD video recorder, which is ready to store every moment of your moment
- The 8 MP front camera, it’s okay for selfies, group selfies and Live Vlogging on Social Media
- Supported with a 4500 mAh capacity battery, which can support a long-lasting life, even if used optimally
- Fast Charging is available, as a tool of need when charging for faster
- The screen is not coated with a security device like Gorilla / Resistant Glass, so it will be very risky if there is an impact on the screen
- Less support for selfie photos in places that are less light, because the front camera is not equipped with supporting features such as a flash LED
- Battery type Non-Removable / Fused with the body, which is a little inconvenient if the HP is blank / error
Thus information about Plus & Minus Infinix Note 4 Pro that I can describe. Hopefully useful for you. In case of any writing errors or words please give us suggestions or criticisms via our email message or in the comments field provided. Thank you