Plus & Minus Huawei Y9 (2018)
The biggest factory from China “Huawei Mobile” has officially released a new mobile phone called Huawei Y9 2018 in Thailand, and it is possible to enliven the Indonesian market as well. According to the news that spread in cyberspace, this phone was copied as a developer of Huawei Mate 10 Lite.
This is due to the ability of dual cameras on both sides or showing Quad (4) Camera.
For the camera itself, it has 16 MP + 12 MP resolution, phase detection auto focus, LED flash to support photography and is accompanied by a 13 MP + 2 MP front camera for selfie. Even supported 1080p (Full HD) video recording capabilities.
Besides the Huawei Y9 2018 camera also still has some similarities with Huawei Mate 10 Lite.
Huawei Y9 2018 stretches the 5.93-inch diagonal display, which is detailed with Full HD + (1080 x 2160 pixels) resolution and is reinforced by Corning Gorilla Glass 4 protection. Then it races using Hisilicon Kirin 659 Octa core, 2.36 GHz speed and is assisted with 3 GB RAM and supported 32 GB Internal memory as storage space.
Huawei Y9 2018 has been running using the Android OS v8.0 Oreo system.
Switch to power, Huawei Y9 2018 also supplied a larger capacity battery than Mate 10 Lite, which is 4000 mAh + Fast Charging. Where Mate 10 Lite is only supplied with a 3340 mAh battery.
As for the price, the 2019 Huawei Y9 reportedly will be released around Rp. 4.0 million.
For those of you who are interested in wanting to have Huawei Y9 2018, here we will provide the latest Huawei Y9 2018 Price references, Plus Minus and full specifications:
- Has a luxurious appearance with metal material combined with Full view display (ratio 18: 9).
- Carrying a 5.93-inch screen, which is comfortable to operate & pass to play games.
- Supported by IPS LCD technology and detailed resolution of 1080 x 2160 pixels (Full HD +).
- Coated with a safety device screen Corning Gorilla Glass 4.
- Supports the ability of Dual SIM that can be activated simultaneously.
- 4G LTE network connectivity will launch when browsing the internet.
- Run using the Android OS v8.0 Oreo operating system with EMUI 8.0 skin.
- Powered by Hisilicon Kirin’s 659 Octa core kitchen, the speed of clocking is 2.36 GHz.
- Embedded 3GB RAM, which is enough to launch multitasking & application performance activities.
- 32 GB Internal Memory is supported by a 256 GB Micro SD slot, as storage space.
- Equipped with a fingerprint scanner (Fingerprint) as a security system for user data.
- Armed with a 16 MP + 2 MP resolution rear camera, phase detection auto focus, LED flash to support photography.
- Supported video recording capabilities reach 1080p (Full HD).
- The front camera is Dual 13 MP + 2 MP, 1080p, which already supports bokeh mode & is suitable for selfies and blogging.
- 4000 mAh capacity battery, which is capable of sustaining long-lasting HP life despite intensive use.
- Fast Charging feature has been supported. Filling is faster.
- The front camera is not supported by the LED flash feature.
- SIM slot 2 integrates with the Micro SD (Hybrid) slot.
- The battery cannot be removed (Non-Removable). makes it difficult if blank or damaged.
Thus information about Plus & Minus Huawei Y9 2018 that I can describe. Hopefully useful for you. In case of any writing errors or words please give us suggestions or criticisms via our email message or in the comments field provided. Thank you