“REVIEW” Plus & Minus Huawei Mate 20 Pro
Although Huawei’s market in Indonesia is still inferior to Xiaomi, Oppo and Vivo, the quality of Huawei’s smartphone products can still be the best among other smartphone brands from China. Because it’s really a matter of experience in the mobile business, Huawei is ahead of other rivals.
And now Huawei’s latest smartphone that is ready for combat in the flagship class is the Huawei Mate 20 Pro which will be an improved version of Huawei Mate 20. For the design there still does not seem to be a significant change, except for the IPS LCD screen which is slightly wider with 6.0 inches resolution 2960 pixels and certainly has been coated with a Gorilla Glass 5 protector.
And that is an advantage of the Huawei Mate 20 Pro, which has a large RAM capacity of 6GB with internal memory with a capacity of 256 GB. For the SOC used by Huawei Mate 20 Pro, it still relies on Hisilicon Kirin 980 + GPU Mali G73 MP20.
The photography capability of each Huawei smartphone is always so special, here Huawei puts Dual rear cameras with 12 MP + 20 MP resolution equipped with PDAF, OIS and Dual LED Flash supporting features that provide a pleasant photography experience. This rear camera also supports video recording up to a maximum resolution of 4K Ultra HD 2160p @ 30fps.
And on the selfie camera of the Huawei Mate 20 Pro, this phone has a standard flagship selfie camera with 8 MP resolution which will certainly be able to produce cool selfies and can accompany your day that likes Live Vlogging.
As an HP Flagship, the Huawei Mate 20 Pro also features a variety of advanced features such as the IP68 certification (waterproof), fingerprint scanner features, AI / artificial intelligence technology and of course running Android OS v 8.0 Oreo. As for the battery is supported with a capacity of 4000 mAh.
And for those of you who are interested in this Huawei Mate 20 Pro smartphone, here we will provide information about the Price of the Huawei Mate 20 Pro and its full specifications:
Specification Huawei Mate 20 Pro
Network : 2G/3G/4G
Launch : 2018, October
Build : Front/back glass & aluminum frame
SIM : Single SIM (Nano-SIM) or Hybrid Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
: – IP68 dust/water resistant (up to 2m for 30 mins)
Screen Display : 6.39 inches, AMOLED capacitive touchscreen, 1440 x 3120 pixels, 16M colors
Protection : Corning Gorilla Glass (unspecified version)
OS : Android 9.0 (Pie)
Chipset : HiSilicon Kirin 980 (7 nm)
CPU : Octa-core (2×2.6 GHz Cortex-A76 & 2×1.92 GHz Cortex-A76 & 4×1.8 GHz Cortex-A55)
GPU : Mali-G76 MP10
Memory : 6 GB RAM, 8 GB RAM or 128 GB, 256 GB Internal, NM (Nano Memory), up to 256GB (uses SIM 2)
Rear Camera : Triple : 40 MP, f/1.8, 27mm (wide), 1/1.7″, PDAF/Laser AF
20 MP, f/2.2, 16mm (ultrawide), 1/2.7″, PDAF/Laser AF
8 MP, f/2.4, 80mm (telephoto), 1/4″, 5x optical zoom, OIS, PDAF/Laser AF
Camera Features : Leica optics, dual-LED dual-tone flash, panorama, HDR
Video : [email protected], [email protected], [email protected] (gyro-EIS), [email protected]
Front Camera : Single : 24 MP, f/2.0, 26mm (wide)
Bluetooth : 5.0, A2DP, aptX HD, LE
GPS : Yes, with dual-band A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS, GALILEO, QZSS
Infrared port : Yes
Radio : No
USB : 3.1, Type-C 1.0 reversible connector, USB On-The-Go
Sensors : Face ID, fingerprint (under display), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, barometer, compass
Battery : Non-removable Li-Po 4200 mAh
Colors : Emerald Green, Midnight Blue, Twilight, Pink Gold, Black
Price : About 880 EUR
- Luxurious design with a combination of body metal + glass and a full screen screen.
- It has supported a Dual SIM that supports 4G LTE.
- Carrying an IPS LCD screen that gives a clear and sharp appearance.
- 6.0 inch wide screen resolution of 1440 x 2960 pixels that is so detailed and comfortable to the eye.
- The screen that has been coated with Gorilla Gass 5 protector.
- Has the capability of water and dust resistance / IP68 certification.
- Runs using the Android OS v 8.0 Oreo system.
- Hisilicon Kirin 980 smart processor equipped with AI technology.
- Embed 6GB of RAM which is so smooth the performance of the HP.
- Internal storage is very relieved with a capacity of 256 GB.
- Advanced Dual 12 MP + 20 MP camera that features PDAF, OIS, LED Flash for maximum photo results.
- Selfie with 8 MP front camera.
- Equipped with the Fingerprint sensor feature to protect smartphone user data.
- Supported batteries that have a capacity of 4000 mAh + Fast charging.