Plus & Minus Huawei Honor 10
Apart from the 3 newest champions, but Sub Brand from Huawei is spread news is also preparing to release a new jargon that is Honor 10 is positioned for row of smartphones upscale. Will be sold at over 10 millions of this phone brings a blend of Design bangs with Home button at the bottom for finger Print and some excellent features that will make you more made comfortable when wearing it. Honor 10 itself has a packaging with carrying the screen measuring 5.84 inches and like most smartphones that appear at the beginning of this year, Honor 10 also has a bang on the top. While on the screen is still carrying IPS LCD technology with FullHD + resolution and 19: 9 aspect ratio.
And for performance Honor 10 engine performance comes with EMI 8.1 interface based on Android 8.1 Oreo. Not to forget, support dual-camera rear 16 MP (RGB) with aperture f / 1.8 and 24 MP (Monochrome). Meanwhile, to meet the demand of selfie enthusiasts, this smartphone is also equipped with 24 MP front camera with f / 2.0 aperture.
And more interesting again, Honor 10 also been equipped with a capacity of 3,400 mAh battery and supported by the features of fast charging 4.5A via USB Type-C with 22.5W power. Not only that, this smartphone is also equipped with 3.5 mm audio jack that has been inserted technology 32-bit DAC and AK4376A Huawei Histen.
So how are you curious about the full Specifications plus Plus & Minus Honor 10, we see more below :
Specification Huawei Honor 10
Network : 2G/3G/4G
Launch : 2018, May
Build : Front/back glass, aluminum frame
SIM : Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
Screen Display : 5.84 inches, IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 1080 x 2280 pixels, 16M colors
Protection : Corning Gorilla Glass (unspecified version)
: – EMUI 8.1
OS : Android 8.1 (Oreo)
Chipset : Hisilicon Kirin 970
CPU : Octa-core (4×2.4 GHz Cortex-A73 & 4×1.8 GHz Cortex-A53)
GPU : Mali-G72 MP12
Memory : 4/6 GB RAM or 8 GB RAM (GT version), 64/128 GB Internal, Card slot : No
Rear Camera : Dual : 16 MP, f/1.8, PDAF
24 MP B/W, f/1.8, PDAF
Camera Features : LED flash, HDR, panorama
Video : [email protected], [email protected]/60fps (gyro-EIS)
Front Camera : Single : 24 MP, f/2.0
Video : [email protected]ps
Bluetooth : 4.2, A2DP, aptX HD, LE
GPS : Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS
Infrared port : Yes
Radio : No
USB : 2.0, Type-C 1.0 reversible connector, USB On-The-Go
Sensors : Fingerprint (front-mounted), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass
Battery : Non-removable Li-Po 3400 mAh
Colors : Phantom Blue, Phantom Green, Midnight Black, Glacier Grey
Price : About 400 EUR
- Look okay thanks to Body Full Metal blend with Effect ratio reaches 18: 9.
- Carrying a very wide screen reaches 5.84 inch using IPS Capasitive technology and wrapped Corningg Gorilla Glass 4 as a screen protector.
- Walking using Os OS version 8.1 OREO already using User Interface EMI 8.1 is very reponsive and pleasing to the eye.
- At tenilCilset Hisilicon Kirin 970 Octa Core with 4GB RAM and GPU Mali-G72 MP12 will be able to devour all the content very well and smoothly.
- Storage is quite a relief to reach 64 GB which will be able to accommodate a lot of photos or video
- Takes Dual Camera 16 & 24MP resolution using f / 1.8 lens openings complete with Phase Detection Autofocus and LED Flash to support bokeh photo with Maximal result.
- Creating Vlog will be a lot of fun because it can record video with Full HD result (1080p @ 30fps).
- 4 MP front camera that is perfect for you who once denied Selfie or Video Call.
- It comes with USB Type C for super fast data transfer.
- Equipped with Gyroscope sensor for Game play with VR base.
- Supports a large capacity battery of up to 3400 mAh which can last up to full day in normal use.
- Comes with Fast Charging for super fast battery charging.
- Equipped with a layered security system in the form of Finger Print Sensor & Face Recognation or security system using personal data of its users.
- The price we feel is a bit overprice for a new Brand.
- The SIM card is Hybryd
- Not equipped with Micro SD Slot
- The front camera is not equipped with LED Flash
Thus information about Plus & Minus Huawei Honor 10 that I can describe. Hopefully useful for you. In case of any writing errors or words please give us suggestions or criticisms via our email message or in the comments field provided. Thank you