Plus & Minus HTC U12+
Specification HTC U12 +
Network : 2G/3G/4G
Launch : 2018, May
SIM : Single SIM (Nano-SIM) or Hybrid Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
Screen Display : 6.0 inches, Super LCD6 capacitive touchscreen, 1440 x 2880 pixels, 16M colors
Protection : Corning Gorilla Glass 3
OS : Android 8.0 (Oreo), planned upgrade to Android 9.0 (P)
Chipset : Qualcomm SDM845 Snapdragon 845 (10 nm)
CPU : Octa-core (4×2.8 GHz Kryo 385 Gold & 4×1.7 GHz Kryo 385 Silver)
GPU : Adreno 630
Memory : 6 GB RAM, 64/128 GB Internal, microSD, up to 512 GB (uses SIM 2 slot)
Rear Camera : Dual : 12 MP, f/1.8, 1/2.55″, 1.4µm, OIS, dual pixel PDAF & laser AF, OIS
16 MP (12 MP effective), f/2.6, 1.0µm, 2x optical zoom, AF
Camera Features : Dual-LED dual-tone flash, HDR
Video : [email protected], [email protected]/240fps, [email protected] (gyro-EIS), HDR, 24-bit/96kHz stereo sound rec.
Front Camera : Dual : 8 MP, f/2.0, 1/4″, 1.12µm
8 MP, f/2.0, 1/4″, 1.12µm
Bluetooth : 5.0, A2DP, aptX HD, LE
GPS : Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO, BDS
NFC : Yes
Radio : No
USB : 3.1, Type-C 1.0 reversible connector
Sensors : Fingerprint (rear-mounted), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass
Battery : Non-removable Li-Ion 3500 mAh
Colors : Translucent Blue, Ceramic Black, Flame Red
Price : About 800 EUR
- The screen is 6.00 inches and has a pretty good resolution for displaying images.
- Snapdragon 845 CPU Octa-Core 8x Kryo 385 processor that will provide a pretty capable performance.
- Embedded 6GB RAM and 64/128 GB storage internal storage which certainly adds more performance and multitasking.
- Armed with a dual 12MP + 16MP main camera that offers good results, dual camera front camera.
- Running using the Android Oreo operating system and planned to get an update to Android v9.0 P.
- Supplied with a large capacity battery of 3,500 mah with complete features of fast charging Quick Charge 3.0.
- The main advantage of the HTC U12 Plus is that it has pocketed an IP68 certificate of water and dust resistance at a depth of 1.5 meters for 30 minutes.