Plus & Minus HTC U 12
HTC Mobile introduces its newest device in the middle of 2017, and the cellphone is the next generation of HTC U 11, which is called HTC U 12. Yups as a flagship smartphone of course what it has must be so fierce and certainly capable of competing against competitors, in the class of Hight- <span title=”end, seperti Samsung Galaxy S8.
“>end, like the Samsung Galaxy S8.
Ha, it can be seen with the dual rear camera measuring 19 + 19 MP, f / 1.7, phase detection autofocus, OIS, Dual-LED flash, also accompanied by a dual front camera measuring 16 + 16 MP, f / 2.0, which is certainly very supportive photography or selfie activities, with satisfying results. <span title=”Apa lagi masih didukung kemampuan perekam video mencapai 2160p ( Ultra HD / 4K ).
“>What’s more, it’s still supported by video recording capabilities reaching 2160p (Ultra HD / 4K).
Then it will unfold the Super LCD5 technology screen panel, covering an area of 5.7 inches, supported by a resolution of 1440p (Quad HD), which makes it very comfortable to operate with clear screen image exposure, and is still strengthened using Corning Gorillla Glass 5, so no need to fear if there is a hard impact or <span title=”goresan benda tajam.
“>sharp object scratches.
While in the European performance section, the HTC U 12 relies on the operating system (Softward) Nougat Android v7.0 OS, which provides smooth performance, and provides a charming interface, thanks to HTC Sense UI. <span title=”Untuk tenaga dapur pacunya, smartphone ini, akan berpacu memakai Snapdragon 845 Octa Core, yang disambung ruang, RAM 6 GB, memory Internal 128 GB, sebagai wadah file / datanya, dan dipasok baterai Non-Removable berkapasitas 4000 mAh, sebagai tenaga dayanya.
“>For the kitchen powerhouse, this smartphone, will race using Snapdragon 845 Octa Core, which is connected space, 6 GB RAM, 128 GB of internal memory, as a file container / data, and supplied with a Non-Removable battery with a capacity of 4000 mAh, as power.
<span title=”Selain itu, HTC U 12 juga sudah dilengkapi fitur Fingerprint Scanner, sebagai sistem pelindung data sipengguna, disemati IP67 Certified yang membuatnya dapat digunakan didalam air, dan sudah disemati Fast Charging ( Quick Charge 3.0 ), sebagai alat pengisi dayanya / ngecas.
“>In addition, the HTC U 12 also features Fingerprint Scanner, as a user data protection system, with IP67 Certified which makes it usable in water, and has been fastened with Fast Charging (Quick Charge 3.0), as a charging tool.
Below is a display of the HTC U 12 smartphone. And for those of you who are interested in buying this smartphone the following is the HTC U 12 Minus Plus and its full specifications:
Specification HTC U 12
Network : 2v/3G/4G
Launch : 2018, March
SIM : Single SIM (Nano-SIM) or Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
Screen Display : 5.5 inches, IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 720 x 1440 pixels, 16M colors
OS : Android 7.x (Nougat)
Chipset : Mediatek MT6739 (28 nm)
CPU : Quad-core 1.3 GHz Cortex-A53
GPU : PowerVR GE8100
Memory : 2 GB RAM, 3 RAM or 16 GB, 32 GB Internal, micro SD, up to 512 GB (uses SIM 2 slot)
Rear Camera : Single : 13 MP, f/2.2, PDAF
Camera Features : LED flash, HDR, panorama
Video : [email protected]fps
Front Camera : Single : 5 MP, f/2.4, 1/5″ 1.12µm
Bluetooth : 4.2, A2DP, LE
GPS : Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS
Radio : To be confirmed
USB : micro USB 2.0
Sensors : Accelerometer, proximity, compass
Battery : Non-removable Li-Ion 2730 mAh
Colors : Cool Black, Warm Silver
Price : About 200 EUR
- The appearance of the design is so elegant and pleasing to the eye because it wraps allumunium metal material, which is mixed with Glass material
- Supports Dual SIM standby capability, which can operate simultaneously, so there’s no need to bother taking the SIM Card
- Supported 4G LTE Cat 12 network connectivity, will make the rate of Internet access super fast
- Carrying a 5.7-inch wide screen, Super LCD5 technology, 1440p resolution (Quad HD), which is comfortably operated with sharp and very clear screen exposure
- Beautified with a 2.5 D Curved touch, which has a slight curve on both sides of the screen
- Coated with a safety device screen Corning Gorilla Glass 5, so there is no need to risk if there are collisions or scratches on the screen
- Checked with Certified Water Proof IP67, it can be used in water
- It runs using the Nougat Android OS v7.0 system, with a charming interface, and provides thousands of interesting applications on Google Play
- Supported by kitchen power, the Snapdragon 845 Octa Core will stabilize the GPU Adreno 540 graphics manager
- Embedded 6 GB RAM, 128GB Internal Memory provides more responsive HP performance, and can accommodate many files, data / applications
- Still supported by Micro SD slot reaching 256 GB, as a backup space if the main ROM is lacking or full
- Armed with a 19 + 19 MP main camera, f / 1.7, PD Auto focus, OIS, Dual-LED flash, which strongly supports photography activities with satisfying shots
- D supported video recording capability reaches 2160p (Ultra HD / 4K), which can produce clear, smooth and clear video recordings
- Accompanied by a dual front camera 16 + 16 MP, f / 2.0, with 1080p (Full HD) video recorder, which is very suitable for live video / selfie
- Equipped with Fingerprint Scanner feature, as a data protection system for users with a performance of less than 0.3 seconds to recognize fingerprints
- With a 4000 mAh capacity battery, which can sustain the life of HP for a long time even though it is used optimally
- Support Fast Charging / charging, so there is no need to wait long when charging / charging
- The design is made from a mixture of Glass materials which makes it very slippery and easy to get dirty
- The front camera is not supported by a sort of LED flash feature, so it doesn’t optimize the selfie in the dark / nighttime
- The battery is planted (Non-Removable), which is quite inconvenient if the HP error / battery is damaged
Thus information about Plus & Minus that I can describe. Hopefully useful for you. In case of any writing errors or words please give us suggestions or criticisms via our email message or in the comments field provided. Thank you