Plus & Minus Asus ZenFone Lite (L1) ZA551KL
The big news was the launch of the Asus Zenfone Max Pro M1 some time ago. Asus mobile re-introduces its newest cellphone in Indonesia called Asus Zenfone Lite L1.
Asus Zenfone Lite L1 is here to enliven the entry-level class competition, where this class is one of the interests of smartphone users in Indonesia. In addition to providing low prices as one of its attractions, the specifications that are owned are also quite good and do not disappoint.
The latest Asus mobile phone has a contemporary design with a bezeless screen that has an aspect ratio of 18: 9 measuring 5.45 inches so it is quite comfortable when operated. Not only that, on the software side it is also up to date by running it using the latest Android OS version v8.0 Oreo which is combined with the ASUS ZenUI 5.0 interface.
The photography sector is also one of the highlights of this cellphone, on the back is a 13 MP resolution camera complete with Autofocus Phase Detection, LED Flash. While for the 5 MP front camera + LED Flash for selfies and video calls.
As for the hardware performance, it is powered by Snapdragon 430 processor, 1.4 GHz Quad Core Cortex A53 which is still optimized with 2GB RAM and 16GB ROM which provides fast and responsive performance even when used to run applications simultaneously.
What’s interesting is that this HP is supported by a large battery of 3000 mAh which will be able to support smartphone performance well without having to go back and forth to charge the battery.
And for those of you who know more about the advantages and disadvantages and references to the price of the Asus Zenfone Lite L1 and more specifications can see below :
Specification Asus Zenfone Lite L1
Network : 2G/3G/4G
Launch : 2018, October
SIM : Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
Screen Display : 5.45 inches, IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors, 720 x 1440 pixels
OS : Android 8.0 Oreo
Chipset : Qualcomm MSM8937 Snapdragon 430 (28 nm)
CPU : Octa-core 1.4 GHz Cortex-A53
GPU : Adreno 505
Memory : 2 GB RAM, 16 GB Internal, micro SD, up to 512 GB (dedicated slot)
Rear Camera : Single : 13 MP, f/2.0, 1/3″, 1.12µm, PDAF
Camera Features : LED flash, HDR, panorama
Video : [email protected]
Front Camera : Single : 5 MP, f/2.4, 1.12µm
Bluetooth : 4.0, A2DP, LE
GPS : Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS
Radio : FM radio
USB : micro USB 2.0, USB On-The-Go
Sensors : Accelerometer, proximity, compass
Battery : Non-removable Li-Ion 3000 mAh
Colors : Black, Gold
Price : About 80 EUR
- Today’s design with the full screen concept
- 4G LTE internet network connection
- Equipped with Face Unlock feature that has fast accuracy when used
- Carrying a 5.45-inch IPS LCD wide screen that is very convenient to use for mobile activities everyday
- It runs with the latest Android OS version v.8.0 OREO based on ASUS ZenUI 5.0
- Armed with a 13 MP main camera
- The main camera is also equipped with PDAF and LED Flash that are able to produce better quality photos
- While for the 5 MP front camera, it is very suitable for supporting selfies and video calls
- Multitasking performance is also quite reliable with the support of the Snapdragon 430 processor combined with 2 GB RAM
- Moreover storage is also quite relieved with 16 GB of internal memory which can still be expanded with the 256 GB Micro SD slot
- Supplied with a large 3000 mAh battery
- Not equipped with a screen protector
- The front camera is not equipped with LED flash
- Even though the battery is large, the battery also doesn’t support fast charging, so charging the battery takes a long time
Thus information about Plus & Minus Asus Zenfone Lite L1 that I can describe. Hopefully useful for you. In case of any writing errors or words please give us suggestions or criticisms via our email message or in the comments field provided. Thank you