Plus & Minus alcatel Idol 5
Reviewing the success he got in the past, Alcatel recently showed off with its next generation Alcatel Idol 4, named Alcatel Idol 5. From the outstanding information this latest Alcatel handset has experienced a significant increase in specifications from previous variants, this we can prove it with the 5.2 inch wide diagonal screen, IPS LCD technology, which has a resolution of 1080 x 1920 pixels (Full HD).
Then it will display a 12 MP resolution rear camera, PDAF, dual-LED Flash and an 8 MP resolution front camera, which of course can support fotografie or selfie activities with satisfying results. While the part of the Alcatel Idol 5 processor is still fairly old, using the Mediatek MT6735P Chipset which is stabilized by the GPU Mali-T720MP2 and optimized 3GB RAM as a smooth performance.
Specification Alcatel Idol 5
Network : 2G/3G/4G
Launch : 2017, September
SIM : Nano-SIM
Screen Display : 5.2 inches, LTPS IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 1080 x 1920 pixels, 16M colors
Protection : Asahi Dragontrail Glass, oleophobic coating
OS : Android 7.1 (Nougat)
Chipset : Mediatek MT6753
CPU : Quad-core 1.3 GHz Cortex-A53
GPU : Mali-T720MP3
Memory : 3 GB RAM, 16 GB Internal, microSD, up to 256 GB
Rear Camera : Single : 13 MP, f/2.0, 1/3″, 1.12µm, PDAF
Camera Features : Dual-LED dual-tone flash, HDR
Video : [email protected]
Front Camera : Single : 5 MP, f/2.4, 1/5″, 1.12µm
Bluetooth : 4.2, A2DP, LE
GPS : Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS
Radio : FM radio
USB : microUSB 2.0, USB On-The-Go
Sensors : Fingerprint (rear-mounted), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass
Battery : Non-removable Li-Ion 2800 mAh
Colors : Metal Silver, Metal Black
Price : About 240 EUR
- Has a luxurious appearance, because the entire body is coated neatly with metal.
- Supported by the fastest 4G LTE network connectivity can launch the Internet
- Equipped with dual SIM that can be activated simultaneously, no need to bother taking turns on the SIM card
- Carrying a 5.2-inch IPS LCD screen, it is suitable to play games or watch videos
- Supported with a resolution of 1080 x 1920 pixels (Full HD), of course it will make the screen look clear.
- Beautified with a little curve on the left and right sides of the screen (2.5 D Curved)
- The screen coated with Asahi Dragotrail Glass protection is quite safe against scratches or collisions.
- Running using the Android v. 1 Nougat operating system that supports smooth performance.
- Embedded 3 GB RAM for smooth application performance and Multitasking.
- 16 GB of internal memory and Micro SD reaches 256 GB which can accommodate a lot of data and various applications.
- Equipped with Fingerprint Scanner sensor as a user data security system
- Armed with a 12 MP main camera, complete with PD Auto focus and dual LED Flash will certainly be able to produce shots with high quality images.
- Supported video recording capabilities reach 1080p @ 30fps which results in smooth and clear recordings.
- Accompanied by an 8 MP front camera that supports activities such as, Selfie, Live video and video calls.
- Supported with a 2800 mAh battery can make the phone live longer.
- The processor is still too long because it still uses Mediatek MT6735
- The front camera is still lacking in light not equipped with a sort of LED flash feature
- Non-removable batteries or planting will be quite inconvenient if there is damage to the battery.
- Not supported with Fast Charging, for super fast charging.
Thus information about Plus & Minus Alcatel Idol 5 that I can describe. Hopefully useful for you. In case of any writing errors or words please give us suggestions or criticisms via our email message or in the comments field provided. Thank you