Plus and Minus Meizu M6 Note
Now turn Meizu mobile shows HP cheap Meizu M6 Note equipped with Dual rear camera. Smartphone equipped with rear camera Dual 12 MP + 5 MP, f / 1.9, Dual phase detection auto focus, quad-LED (dual tone) flash. The first camera uses Sony IMX362 sensor for image detail and a second camera for color depth using Samsung’s camera sensor.
Meizu M6 Note has a dual rear camera that has the ability to photograph photo bookeh mode / background blur effects like those on DSLR cameras. The camera on the front of the Meizu M6 Note will spoil you with a 16 MP resolution camera capable of recording Full HD 1080P @ 30fps video.
Meizu M6 Excess Note: The luxury design is a light price in the pocket to be one of the main attractions of this smartphone. Meizu M6 Note runs the software system Android OS v 7.0 Nougat based Flyme UI 6.0. 4G LTE network connection and features fingerprint sensor has also been pinned on this smartphone.
Meizu M6 Note powered okay processor, using Snapdragon 625 Octa Core 2.0 GHz and maximized with RAM 3/4 GB, Internal memory 16/32/64 GB. If storage space is still less extensive Meizu provides additional storage space through microSD slot up to 256 GB.
Meizu M6 Note brings a 5.5-inch IPS LCD display panel, 1080 x 1920 pixel (HD) resolution, given a 2.5 D touch Curved + Reinforced screen protector Cornning Gorilla Glass. Then the next generation Meizu M5 Note is also embed the battery with a fairly large capacity of 4000 mAh equipped with Fast Charging feature.
Specification Meizu M6 Note
Network : 2G3G/4G/CDMA
Launch : 2017, August
Build : Front glass, aluminum body
SIM : Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
Screen Display : 5.5 inches, IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 1080 x 1920 pixels, 16M colors
OS : Android 7.1.2 (Nougat)
Chipset : Qualcomm MSM8953 Snapdragon 625
CPU : Octa-core 2.0 GHz Cortex-A53
GPU : Adreno 506
Memory : 3 GB RAM, 4 GB RAM or 32 GB, 16/64 GB Internal, micro SD, up to 256 GB
Rear Camera : Dual: 12 MP (f/1.9, 1/2.6″, 1.4µm, dual pixel PDAF) + 5 MP (f/2.0, AF), quad-LED dual-tone flash
Camera Features : Geo-tagging, touch focus, face detection, HDR, panorama
Video : [email protected]
Front Camera : 16 MP, f/2.0, 1080p
Bluetooth : 4.2, A2DP, LE
GPS : Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS
Radio : No
USB : microUSB 2.0
Sensors : Fingerprint (front-mounted), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass
Battery : Non-removable Li-Ion 4000 mAh
Colors : Black, Blue, Gold
Price : About 170 EUR
- Has a design look Hight Class wrapped in metal material on the whole body and combined with a touch of 2.5 D Curved Glass
- Carrying a 5.5-inch pants screen to play games or watch videos with Full HD resolution (1080p)
- Equipped with Corning Gorilla Glass screen
- Supported by 4G LTE network connectivity also supports Dual SIM Stand by
- Running with the Android OS v 7.0 Nougat, which is Softward up date,
- Powered powered kitchen runway, with Snapdragon 625 Octa Core 2.0 GHz, which is stabilized GPU Adreno 506
- Built-in 3/4 GB of large RAM will make multitasking and gaming smooth
- Equipped with 16/32/64 GB Internal Memory equipped with 256 GB micro SD, capable of storing a lot of data, files or applications
- Armed with main camera Dual 12 MP + 5 MP, f / 1.9, phase detection auto focus, quad-LED (dual tone) flash that supports photografie activity, with satisfactory results
- 16 MP front camera owned by Meizu M6 Note also greatly support live vlogging.
- Equipped with features of Fingerprint Scanner, to secure the data – personal user data, from irresponsible hands
- Large Battery 4000 mAH + Fast Charging to speed up battery charging